6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

Overgrow the world!
heres a shot of Bruce for fun

Thanks @Heliosphear ! Good Vibes

13 Likes

Have you ever had any close calls like low oxygen areas or rock falls?

4 Likes

Got me a great pack of seeds and sticker today, many thanks @Pigeonman :v:

9 Likes

just a heads up to all the winners of seeds from me… should be arriving soon I would think.
@ShiskaberrySavior has received his.
@DougDawson , @Kasper0909 , @donuchee , @buckaroobonsai , @Dr.VitaminGreen , @highminwin , @lophophora.ca and @roosterhash

ya’all keep yer eyes peeled for a letter from me and let me know when you get them.!!!

oh and OverGrow The World my friends.

12 Likes

@Heliosphear thanks for the bad ass sticker!!

12 Likes

IT FEELS SO COOL SENDING OG SANTA SEEDS!!!

:blush:

10 Likes

Is this you?

If so just arrived!! Thank you!! Actually no, got these from @potpotpot

8 Likes

Thanks for the killer slap man! @Heliosphear

7 Likes

Dang, that seems quick! Have fun with em! :+1:

4 Likes

You know it!!!

3 Likes

Was there supposed to be seeds with the stickers? Thanks y’all for the cool slap!

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

No, I’ve never experienced a rock slide of any major concern. I’ve been in Smittle cave in central Mo. It was a tourist cave until, I think, the 50’s when things began shifting in there. I went in about two miles. My guide said that was the farthest point. That was amazing! It has a river that runs through it and the entrance cavern could easily hold 30 tractor/trailers stacked four high.
I had to back out of a cave in West Virginia due to bad air. That was a bit scary to say the least.
We got run out of one cave by a mountain lion back in the 80’s. That was my most extreme experience.

7 Likes

Well very cool. I know I would enjoy the geology and beauty but not so sure about the 2 miles in part. Awesome experience

2 Likes

Absolutely incredible pictures! Beautiful stickers, I’m totally awestruck!

Having a sesh and picking out pictures to make into a video.
Prize winners for the Picture of Summer contest will be announced Tuesday July 26th at around when i wake up. :sunglasses: 2 ish
bubble bubble bubble This is not going to be easy…

12 Likes

Got my sticker today! Thank you @Heliosphear! I had a little trouble getting it off the backing so it’s a bit wonky but I love it none the less :relieved:

8 Likes

I absolutely love this place! It never ceases to amaze me, sure the give always and dibs scrambles are awesome :ok_hand: but it’s the spirit of OG! Or to quote my favourite Aussie movie ‘the castle’ it’s the vibe! You guys always make me smile :smiley: it’s so refreshing! Overgrow the world!!:muscle: keep rocking guys :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Overgrow the world :sunglasses:

My new closet project. Would link but it’s a pain in the arse on my phone going back and forth

13 Likes

Winners of the 6 years of OverGrow “Picture of the Summer contest”.

1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes will ship from RedBubble.

@Bobgrows you have won a overgrow t-shirt in your choice of size and color.

@DonGnosis you have won a extra large transparent OverGrow sticker.

@breadwinner you have won a large OverGrow sticker.

@MyLittleGrundle Excellent post, a small OG sticker will ship to you Friday.

@THCeed a small OG sticker will ship to you Friday.

@potpotpot a small OG sticker will ship to you Friday.

@Cranio a small OG sticker will ship to you Friday.

@SensiBowl you have won a medium OverGrow sticker. Please start a chain giveaway of 6 small OG stickers in a pass it to a friend by announcing the first winner. That winner chooses the next winner until 6 winners are chosen.

@Heather420 i had trouble with my first sticker peel off, warming the sticker helps this problem a little. A hair dryer warm up of the sticker in place can take away a bit of the wonky.

Thank you to everyone showing off their stickers. The community spirit is rising!

Special note to @buckaroobonsai Thank you for the incredible seeds and to the love in your life for the one of a kind ashtray.

Mrs. Helios Anniversary Flowers.

Have a great day OG’s

31 Likes

Congrats to all the winners of the photo contest!!

6 Likes

There were in @Pigeonman 's giveaway.

6 Likes