6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

Congrats everyone! :+1:

5 Likes

So which pic took 1st place? I see 3 different posts from @Bobgrows , curious which one won :slight_smile: Thanks for another fun contest @Heliosphear. Congrats to all the winners.

6 Likes

Congrats to all of the winners!! Thanks for the contest @Heliosphear !! Hope you and wifey had a wonderful anniversary vacation away!

OVERGROW THE WORLD

☆DJSF

5 Likes

Thanks a bunch @Heliosphear! Tag, you’re it @Foreigner

3 Likes

Your very welcome buddy, May you and the Mrs. Celebrate many more…Happy anniversary!

3 Likes

Haha no touchbacks

Woo me! Love it! Hook me up!

Edit: I choose @Pigeonman as next in the chain.

4 Likes

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!

:partying_face:

5 Likes

Wow! Thank you @Heliosphear !
Size M, color purple of course!
I’m a giddy little girl!! :v::purple_heart::heart:

3 Likes

Whut?!

:confused:

4 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55
Thanks @Heliosphear !

5 Likes

Actually there are 4… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: @DougDawson ! Lol
I’m all about the pictures! Don’t -cha- know?? :grin::v::heart:

7 Likes

There are some cool ones, that’s why I am curious which one he picked :slight_smile: I liked all of them.

5 Likes

(If I’m reading it right we get stickers)

5 Likes

Yep, you guys get a small OG sticker. 4 people left in the chain and it’s @Pigeonman’s turn to choose the next winner! :+1:

6 Likes

Congrats to everyone that entered, you are all winners………

6 Likes

I miss taking a nap under the trees I grew last year, lol. Beautiful photos :heart_eyes:

ezgif.com-optimize (2)

6 Likes

Thank you OTUG!! :heart::v:

4 Likes

Oh snap, really? Is that a typo, because I didnt put up a pic. Or did I miss something? I’m lost in space lol. Stoked about the sticker though, if that’s not a typo, someone’s gonna need my detail, right?

6 Likes

@DougDawson The winning photo of @Bobgrows is porch puppy’s it looks so summer dream.

@SensiBowl Thank you for starting the chain of 6 stickers to OG’s, current winners @Foreigner #1 sticker, your choice of @Pigeonman has started a re-give option. @Pigeonman the choice is yours to keep a sticker for yourself and pass it on to a OG of your choice or you can pass both on to a OG of your choice to continue the chain.

@potpotpot great post, community spirit and really cool screen name.

7 Likes

Awesome, thanks @Heliosphear . I liked all the ones she posted so I was curious which one you chose. Thanks again for the fun contest brother, some really cool pics posted for it, was fun seeing them.

7 Likes