6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

I need your help, giving away the vaporizer Thursday. We want it to go to some who can use it and have a positive effect on the winners life here at OverGrow and in the real. Could you please look thru the list of entries and PM me your top three choice for the vaporizer.

9 Likes

That plant just seems to keep amazing me!
Thank you again @Heliosphear !

4 Likes

Size medium

If your willing and find the time, could you please use your 3d printer to make a one of a kind OverGrow item to give away at this years picture of the year event in December.

8 Likes

Was that directed at me bud or everyone?

3 Likes

@DougDawson just you.

5 Likes

No problem my friend, will do.

4 Likes

@Mr_Greenfern you have won the last medium OverGrow sticker to be given away, it is a pleasure to be OG with you.

7 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear I had forgotten all about that sticker! lol

3 Likes

Bahh! I apologize for my delay as it was “get er done” time!

I choose: @hollyho !

8 Likes

No worries @Pigeonman Thank you for choosing @hollyho sticker #2 of 6 is yours, please choose the next person to win a OG sticker.

@Pigeonman you are the inspiration for this art work, you walk the path, know the grow and inspire others everyday. It is my honor to be OG with you. :sunglasses: it’s going to be a sticker, only two will be made, one for you and one for me.

14 Likes

Absolutely! I have something in mind. DM me and I’ll share…:v::green_heart::grin:
@Heliosphear

4 Likes

I have to look, but I think I have the files updated to insert 2 versions of the logo into a design if anyone needs it. The ones LemonadeJoe put up had some holes in them that need to be repaired, which I did already, but I have to find em.

Also, I’ll have to go grab the pieces and put it together, but I may have this covered. I have a couple items utilizing the OG logo already designed out, but it went to the wayside as there didn’t seem to be much interest and life happened. One is the cannagar mold (which I plan on improving soon) and the other is a minimalist wallet.

This was a test print of the wallet design. Need to reprint with a 0.2 nozzle to get the small writing legible.

12 Likes

That is Niiice! Good work! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Thank you sir! Do you already have the logo SVGs? I have to export from Fusion360, but I should be able to get already repaired files if you need em

3 Likes

Wooo thanks!

2 Likes

I would love them. No ,I don’t have the SVG logo.
Yes please! And thank you! :v::relaxed:
Did you print on the 3D printer or is it affixed with a decal and epoxy? Or??
@ChronicMcBudz

4 Likes

FDM 3d printer with color changes every couple layers. I designed it out with .4mm height differences between the different components so that I could put down 2 layers of each color with a 0.4mm nozzle.

So, I can only export DXFs from Fusion360 as far as I can see. I just need to figure out where to put them up and then I’ll post a link for everyone.

EDIT: Here’s a dropbox of the DXF files:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wa2frp0ozgjcmeu/AABVnG7rQDoIgmmaNyB6L7I7a?dl=0

5 Likes

“OverGrow the world”

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll try to download when I get home. Appreciate it!:v:

3 Likes

@Heliosphear thanks man ! I’d love a sticker it will take pride of place! Much respect brother :raised_hands:

3 Likes