600W HPS coco perpetual

today is chop chop. have i mentioned i hate trimming? and its looking like i have my work cut out for me.

11 Likes

Looks like you’ll have a long sticky term in trim jail with that frosty haul. Nice job @Doulovebeef

2 Likes

Do I see a Scrog net in there @Doulovebeef? That increases the PIA factor considerably doesn’t it? I’m going to try and grow a “tent full” in a modified SOG. Thanks and much respect!

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@oleskool830 bro im sorry i didnt see your message on here. harvest time is …chaotic… yea there is a scrog, sometimes i use two layers depending on how heavy the flowers are.

i only have a problem with the netting when im harvesting. i use a pocket butane torch similar to what is used to light cigars and i run it around the plant im getting ready to cut at the base to free it from the others. along with some magic words of encouragement it seems to work ok.

i used to lst straight to the fabric pots with binder clips and wire but talk about a bitch getting a watering wand in there so for me the net is a better solution.

weight is down 10% i havent changed anything and this is was the 3rd run on the bulb, probably time to replace it.

i found that the adub no matter what i do just doesnt compare to structure and yield than the pillow factory does.

i will be phasing it out, keeping it in clone and running the cookies and chem after the next cycle.

i got a male from the batch of seeds of cookies and chem so i got the male and a female in a seperate tent. well see if i can net any seeds from them. the male just dropped pollen so ill bag the boy and off to the burn pit.

3 Likes

all weighed up: 556 grams

just an idea i have been playing with, been thinking maybe package these in plastic poly bags with a few 1.5ml centrifuge tubes. sorry for the wobbly pics, my tripod is at my soon-to-be dispensary.

6 Likes

Congratulations are in order! @Doulovebeef Where will your dispensary be located? We will likely not see a dispensary in Texas in my lifetime. Happy for you my man. I know it’s a shit ton of work. Jah! Much love and respect…
oleskool

2 Likes

itll be in Oklahoma, about 45 minutes from the tx border. were looking like 3 weeks and well have the doors open.

sometime next week ill make a post detailing the transformation and exact details.

3 Likes

Hey. @Doulovebeef. That’s not too far from me. Keep me posted. I’ll come see you. Exciting shit man! Is OK recreational?
oleskool

1 Like

@oleskool830 sorry bro, OK isnt rec YET, but its on the ballot.

im trying to beat the influx of cannabusinesses that will erupt when it does go rec.

of course OG family is always welcome to visit when it does go rec.

3 Likes

Outstanding, simply stunning both in growth and your record of it. Very helpful to see it all in terms of the visuals AND the record of feeding. Much appreciated for your thoroughness.
I read this right that you feed every 5-7 days. What is your flush schedule then? if any?

How did you come up with your feeding formula? It looks, generally, like a 1/2 strength Lucas formula (give or take) if I read your numbers right. Where did you get your numbers from?

And what’s your base feeding for Veg.? I’m trying flora nutes this next round.

Looking terrific, great thread. Happy growing and thanks for the help.

1 Like

@JJonahJameson - thanks for stopping by bro and the kind words.

the only flush i do is a week from harvest, i don’t flush during the life cycle of the plant. i use 5 gallon pots, run two gallon of nutes through each, sufficient runoff prevents my need for flushing.

i started low on the feed schedule, i pretty much just ran what GH flora schedule told me but i kept running into leaf edge burn which i though was nute burn until someone pointed out that K deficiency looks like burn upped the ec and plants improved.

this current cycle (which i haven’t posted yet, been busy, sorry) i switched to megacrop in preparation for a big grow starting in a month or so. currently im feeding like 800 ppm when clones show roots in the aerocloner. and they plants take up 1200ppm in flower no problem. i was always told n00b overfed there plants - but i had been starving them.

if your running coco i might recommend GH cocoTEK A&B, very little fussing compared to the flora.

i run RO water just at the a and b in flower and i haven’t needed any supplements, not even calmag. my plants were tolerating 1500 ppm no problem.

4 Likes