600W HPS coco perpetual

Full term grow

Words are hard, lol.

3 Likes

Chores…

the three seedlings going into flower so i can figure out what clones are females…
cookies and chem x2
sky dweller x1

clones from the seedlings

small tent serving seedling flowering duty

and these are the next cycle getting ready, theyll be moving to 5 gallon smart pots with pure coco on friday.

8 Likes

tonight is feed night and i forgot to fill my water tank last night. so i filled it this morning with RO and was shocked to find the water was 42F…

so i rigged a water pump, and coiled some hose in a bucket filled with hot water. hell in another hr or so ill be able to feed without shocking plants from temp.

7 Likes

getting ready to move plants into there final 5 gallon smart pots, which means i gotta go through the coco ritual.

sigh…

poof!

8 Likes

You run a very tight ship there! Everything looks to be humming along perfectly.

What are those grate looking things you have some of your seedlings and veg plants on? They look pretty…great hahaha

3 Likes

thanks man.

there plant elevators, they sit about 2 inches up and keep fabric pots from sitting in runoff.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking for something like that, I didnt know what they were called. Was getting close to skillsawing the tops off some milk crates lol

3 Likes

search for pot or plant elevators

3 Likes

Looking great as usual in there my man

2 Likes

moved the clone into there final 5 gallon pots, root system looks good. i dont know why i thought i needed 3 bricks of coir. i could have used 2 and been fine. now i have like 10 gallons of coco i gotta let dry out, ill use it for the upcoming clones - but damn.

caught my blue heeler chewing on leaves, like, wtf dude? i was pulling off undergrowth in the flower tent and i came out to the living room and found my dog chewing on a leaf.

pics were taken sunday - 3 days ago.

everything set up in the veg tent. theyll spend 2-3 weeks in here. they are looking sad cuz they just got repotted.

7 Likes

My dog hates weed. She associated a bag opening with snacks and she gets disappointed when its just weed. When i was growing at my girlfriend’s dad’s house his cats loved it. They would rub themselves all over the weed and roll on defoliated leaves and stems and chew on live plants

A friend used to feed his bunny his trim. One day he tried giving the bunny some stems from mids and the bunny scoffed at it. Bunny was only into that homegrown lol

4 Likes

i have a friend that used to grow, his cat chewed a hole in his tent one day while he was at work to get to his plants. there was death, there was destruction.

of course i mean the plants, not the cat

3 Likes

halfway through week 6, things got busy.

looks like ill up the mag and PK

this is the veg tent 3 days later, and i havent even watered in the plants since i repotted. they will get fed tonight, but i repot and let the coco get bone dry.

10 Likes

i was playing with some beam test solution i made and i found out my trim shatter tested posted for cbd. i dont get a reaction from the flower though.

the alkaline beam solution is 5%KOH in ethanol - i used denatured alcohol. worked just as well as everclear.

5 Likes

so the skydweller was a male, so was a cookies and chem

but at least i got one female cookies and chem, fixing to sit down and throw the clones in beer cups.

4 Likes

well, lol. ive been in the process of moving so things have been a little sporadic. im glad i hand water - i only have to feed once every 5 or 7 days so my garden doesnt mind if i leave it for a day - or three. anyway, today is flush week!

i have turned up the speed on the extraction fan on the light, and covered the heater vent in the room - were dropping the temp down to 60F.

8 Likes

Hey @Doulovebeef, I just read this thread and picked up some good info. I too am using 600W MH/HPS lights and coco. Currently I’m finishing up on my third grow ever. So much of what you posted here looks very familiar to me. I use Fox Farms Coco Loco coco and the Fox Farms hydro nute trio with good success. I think my current grow will come out as my best. The low winter humidity has helped. Finally got a data logger to monitor humidity and temp and everything is dialed in now.

Thanks for posting this thread. I’ll be following your grows more closely in the future looking for more good tips.

Grow on,
SkyDog

3 Likes

Right on @SkyDog! Showing gratitude is the sign of a noble man. Much Respect
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Stellar work my man! So, you like your aerocloner? What brand is that? Great looking grow! Much Respect
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

@SkyDog, thanks for stopping by. ive been lurking on your “second grow or will the clones survive” thread and the stuff your pushing out of your garden in stellar. tight stacked nodes and that 18 inch donkey d**k of a cola is mighty impressive. the child in me would have a hard time resisting the urge to run around the house waving that thing around.

@oleskool830, its always good to see you around bro. the cloner i got is a clone king 25 site cloner, now that i see how its set up if i need another or a larger one ill just build it. but this thing is friggin dependable. ive rooted 50 clones so far with it, and every single cutting has rooted, albeit some faster than others.

i used to use rockwool, but by the time they root they yellow and look beat-the-hell up. everything stays green with the aero, and i know in 10 days i can move them to beer cups, or 14 days and i can move them straight to one gallon coco depending on the room i have left.

these or the ‘cookies and chem’ cuttings i put in beer cups 11 days ago, about another week and theyll be moved to 1 gallon pots.

im moving to a medical state, already got my med card and im looking forward to getting my hands on some new and exciting genetics, the ‘cookies and chem’ is the first new thing to run through my tent in over a year and i gotta say while im always happy to have bud on hand, some variety would sure be nice…

6 Likes