707 Truthband , Sour diesel , critical+, in coco, 1200W

On OG again :thumbsup: so it’ll be good to do a grow thread kind of like the old days . I normally do 20 ltr pots and just hand feed them but I’m downsizing for this grow and just doing 6 x 11ltr pots of coco that will be hand fed. Will be using 1200W of good old fashioned MH & HPS , no fancy pants LED in here :smirk:. Damn it I’ll even be using an analogue ballast, that’s how old school this grow is homie LOL

They will be living inside a 240x120 grow tent which has an 8" extractor and passive intake .

Got 3 strains in this one which are 707 truthband , Sourdiesel and a critical+ , there are 2 different phenos of the Sour tho so you will be able to see the difference between them later on .

This is the 707 Truthband,

Just doing some training to help them bush up a bit , this one in particular doesn’t like branching much.

This is the Sourdiesel No1. This one is similar to the CC cut that was floating around the UK a while ago .

Sour diesel No.2, this one has more of a cats piss edge to it than the other one , and is a monster yielder.

Here is the critical + which was from a dinafem seed .

8 Likes

I’m down with an old school grow. :seat: :popcorn:

2 Likes

Here’s the nutes I’ll be using on this grow , which happen to be the best you can get in the UK :+1: they are formulated for my local water supply and for use in coco. Amazing buffering even at low e.c’s , unlike the other nutes brands I’ve used .

2 Likes

Cut back before 12’s

Hi ReikoX cheers for stopping by .

I just cut them back a couple of days ago and I’m now on 12/12 .

A cutback before 12/12 is supposed to promote branching from all the shoots , it’s similar to topping the main stem, but you do it on all the branches instead and take a larger amount off, it should be done right before 12/12 tho.
The amount you take off can vary ,on this one I have not hit it that hard and took about 6-8 inch of each branch. You can see an example of how much in this pic:

Seems crazy ? well we will see in a few weeks what happens . It should help to control the height a bit as well so can be useful in a tent with limited height .

Here are the plants before the cutback :

And here they are after being cutback :

4 Likes