It’s also a great album by Rusty!

Donation for Auction #7

Totals Raised from this thread
The Dolphin Project: $235
The Faison Center: $186
RSPCA Vet Hosspital: $123

21 Likes

11 Likes

Finally picked up my packs from my safe addy.

Thanks @hoss8455 I really appreciate the auctions.

22 Likes

@hoss8455,
Received today in excellent condition. Thanks for the beans, Really appreciated!

12 Likes

These auctions done?

2 Likes

For now, yea.

3 Likes

I need to raise some funds to pay for an emergency visit to the vet for my pitpull named Lady. At the beginning of the year she swallowed 3 pacifiers causing her stomach to rupture and need surgery. She had recently stopped eating and her vomit smells like shit as it did before so I need to take her in. Just have to pay for the remainder on her previous bill for her to seen so I think an auction should be able to get me there.

Due to nature of the issue, this auction will end tonight at 11pm EST

Shellcatcher
Black Triangle x A5 Haze/Thai BX
Chem Kesey
Air Guitar
Mexican Hot Chocolate

Edit: 1 rooted cut of your choice has been added to the auction

Bid Starts at $75

25 Likes

Dang dude. I’m sorry to hear about that.

My pets are like family to me. I hope she gets better soon.

I will spread the word.

9 Likes

I bid 100.

15 Likes

Sorry to hear your pup isn’t well @hoss8455 :frowning:

I know it’s not much, but if you have Paypal I’ll happily donate 20 USD towards the vet bill.

20 Likes

You’re the man hash, thank-you. I’ll throw in a rooted cut of your choice to the pot.

Current Bid: 100

12 Likes

donation just sent your way!!!
good luck with your pup!

13 Likes

If I had a spare dime, it’d literally be yours… I have such a soft spots for pitties.

I hope Lady pulls through man, sending positive energy, of that I have an unlimited supply :metal:.

12 Likes

Update on lady is I couldn’t take her to the hospital that saved her last time as they couldnt see her for 3 weeks. Urgent care will be 400-500 if we need it but she did pass a few pieces of toys and has started eating and stopped throwing up. I’m going to watch her for a few more days then if she’s definitely I’m the clear I will refund all donations I received. I truly appreciate the help recieved and I will have some free cuts coming soon.

24 Likes

You know it’s great that you posted the “up-date” and proves that you are an honest person !! Good Karma heading your way -Peace

5 Likes

6 Likes

Really sorry to hear that happened. Hope Lady is OK.

5 Likes

Hey, I’m just reading through this. I’m so sorry about what’s going on with Lady. Is there any more to update? I hope it’s all good news. You are an amazing person.

2 Likes

She is well and refunds were send to donators.

28 Likes