75 Percent [to] Charity Seed Auctions

This a good lot right here.

2 Likes

I got 40 on it.

5 Likes

Dammit man, @BuckBreeder, gonna go $60. Sorry. Anything bohdi I’ve ever done has been really good. I’m a fan.

3 Likes

I saw some cool red eyed Jedi pics so 70 :wink:

4 Likes

@DopeKiller, I got 80 on it, money is tight so I’m out after this.

3 Likes

Well I won’t be the guy to ruin your day :wink:
If someone else outbid you, I might get back in, good luck my dear friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

You totally can, I won’t be mad lol. Awfully kind of you but I was just saying.

3 Likes

7 Likes

I want to announce another auction today so the clock is running short on auction #7.

HogDawg
Skywalker OG/88G13HP
Topanga PK/88G13HP

Currently at $80 ( @Orbitalnutria420 ) & donation will be The Dolphin Project.

8 Likes

@hoss8455

No one want of us want to over bid @Orbitalnutria420 out of respect :grinning:

Maybe some spirit Hashplant the next round? :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Not taking requests and he’s already said he doesn’t want to hold up the auction based on his comment. It’s for the causes at the end of the day.

7 Likes

In that case, 90 :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

I always find it a little weird when people “snipe” charity/benefit auctions. I understand the thinking probably arises from regular auctions, where people are trying to win but not pay too much… but in a charity/benefit auction the whole idea is to raise a lot of money… getting outbid just means raising more money.

ETA: Not aimed at anyone here.

11 Likes

You are right, OG vibes are just kind and nice so it gets you over the original op concept sometimes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Gonna call this one at noon EST. Also will be a 100 percent donation for this one.

10 Likes

@DopeKiller takes auction #7 for $80.

14 Likes

I’ll start us off with 40

5 Likes

@Uprangewilly
69$

1 Like

You sure like sophomoric numbers.

7 Likes

What a word my man, I wasn’t familiar with that one and I’m a sucker for useful words. I owe you one. @CocoaCoir

6 Likes