75 Percent [to] Charity Seed Auctions

@hoss8455 you know that its hard for me to go to bed, as long i knkw they will be an auction from you?

2 Likes

Some updates.

I’ve been looking for some new charities, and I’ve got another one I’d like to get in the mix. Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project

Alot of information can be found directly on the website, which is:

This in-depth interview also give alot of information on what they’re currently doing. They guy has a crazy story and he was a part of the making of the documentary The Cove.

With that being said there will be an auction posted today in here as well as a rooted selection in my cuts for charity thread. I thank you guys for the support and the opportunity to do stuff like this. I will continue to try to make you guys happy in these interactions to the best of my abilities. Hope all is well with everyone. Enjoy your weekends.

14 Likes
2 Likes

Whoa, think tank on LSD. That would be an experience.:metal::metal::metal:

2 Likes

Thank you @hoss8455!

17 Likes

It only just occurred to me that it’s @hoss8455 posting, and Hoss Selections. Durr.

ETA: I also hadn’t seen hoss’s post from an hour ago

3 Likes

Auction #6 is:

RIL Black
Saint Stephen/88G13HP
Shellcatcher

Bid starts at $45 and the charity will be The Dolphin Project.

13 Likes

Ill start @ $75

8 Likes

@Rmevet, sorry man, ill go $90

6 Likes

If she hits 110 I’ll add in another Bodhi pack.

4 Likes

Well @Orbitalnutria420 if you are just gonna be like that?! Ill go $125.

5 Likes

Dam they must be meant for me. Lol

3 Likes

4 Likes

They came to me with the [10] notation but the pack seems to be unmolested and they came from a trusted person. Banana Punch/88g13HP will now be included in auction #6.

Current highest bidder is @Rmevet at $125

13 Likes

Oh boy, @Rmevet $135

4 Likes

Ill just rip the bandaid @Orbitalnutria420! Ya cut me but ill go $175.

6 Likes

Holy shit if it sees 2 I’ll throw another bodhi pack in.

5 Likes

Awesome brother, I’m gonna let you take em as of now but @hoss8455 , whats the added bohdi gonna be if it hits 2?

2 Likes

I can answer but only in Dolphin clicks

6 Likes

Im trying to finish yard work @Orbitalnutria420

2 Likes