75 Percent [to] Charity Seed Auctions

My guy dont fuck around.

2 Likes

I already feel like it’s too high for what you’re getting honestly. I’ll add in a rooted cut of your choice from my list to auction #6.

10 Likes

@Rmevet :rofl:, my bad, I’m elbow deep in a 2021 Tacoma, mice ate the knock sensor wires. But I’m gonna pass.

2 Likes

Man I am sorry to hear that! Good things will for sure come your way sir!

3 Likes

No worries, Its a customer vehicle but there’s a class action lawsuit against Toyota over this issue. They must’ve made the wire insulation out of sugar. Parts are on backorder for weeks, thankfully I was able to repair the harness, destructive little bastards, I sprayed a bunch of mouse repellent undercoating in there, hopefully that stops them.

3 Likes

The wire wrapping is made out of soy is my understanding.

6 Likes

Yeah, I read it was made of something that attracts them, soy sounds right. I really feel like it’s planned obsolescence just in a really smart manner for the corporate assholes. I’ve done so many of these. Just did a Scion the other day, its a conspiracy I tell ya.

3 Likes

You’re right, that’s pretty impressive you know that.

3 Likes

Im gonna call that one finito guys on special circumstances of badassery. @Rmevet take auction #6 for $175. That’s 2 bodhi packs, 1 Tony Green pack, at least 1 BHG pack, and 1 rooted cut. That was awesome man thank you for making my day.

22 Likes

Hey sir, @hoss8455 thanks for making my day. Also Dolphins are the baddass ones! They are also kool to see in the native environment.

@Orbitalnutria420 did not mean to be so aggressive sir.

Will get you squared away

6 Likes

The “biodegradable” wire insulaion is an issue with some toyota mercedes and audi too if i remember correctly.

Congrats @rmevet ! Nice score pn that bannana OG :+1:

4 Likes

I saw a dolphin off the coast of Florida and it looked a lot happier than those ones in captivity. It was doing jumps and having a great time.

5 Likes

Thank you @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh !

2 Likes

Yeah thats were I seen them @CocoaCoir . Was out fishing and around 30 dolphins were just cruising. I gotta find my video when 3 of them wanted to play while on trim and was going about 20knots. They all were running sideways looking up at me looking down at them recording.

2 Likes

I’m happy you got them man @Rmevet, no worries at all and that’s auctions for ya. I’m not the least bit begrudged. Fair and square, you deserve them. Plus the donation aspect is pretty awesome @hoss8455.

5 Likes

Didn’t receive an auto-email but I could have typed it in wrong as i made a new email for donations.

10 Likes

It showed paid. If any issues please let me know.

3 Likes

Received in great condition @hoss8455.

14 Likes

Thanks @hoss8455

8 Likes

Auction #7

HogDawg
Red Eye Jedi
Hollyweed V2

This one is also going to The Dolphin Project. I did get in contact with them and they sent me the receipt. The #7 auction is gonna start at $40.

16 Likes