Hello and welcome to my (not so) epic grow thread.
I was reading another thread the other day saying that this forum prefers bigger/singular threads rather than lots of the same thing, so rather than I post loads of different threads, ill just post here, my grow room is practically a living organism itself, it changes so often.
- Gallery thread
- Aurora Indica grow log
- Current setup
- The new grow light
- BRF Cakes spawned to bulk
- Gen 12
- Strip vs blurple vs cob
- Berries and Cheese grow log
- Blueberry fem grow log
- Galet OG + Jack Herer
- Galet OG + Jack Herer
- Chronic haze
- Berries and Cheese
- How to make a spore syringe
- Gen 12 results
- The lemon hunt
- My bulk spawn tek
- My rye grain tek
- My mushroom farm setup
- Mushroom cultivation resources
- Lemon hunt update
My name is 7LPdWcaW, i’m from the UK, i’ve been growing since 2015. I’m terrible at coming up with usernames and I needed something anonymous so I just used a random password generator to generate me something so here we are.
My grow room has evolved from behind my wall in a tiny ass cupboard, to a 6m x 2.5m self-built workshop with tents
My first couple grows didnt go too well in my bedroom cupboard as the roof is slanted giving me probably only like 4ft of growing height.
This grow, although I did yield buds, I harvested waaaaaay too early so those buds were terrible.
After that I decided to re-purpose my shed into a grow room. This shed came with the house when I bought it, and was, to be fair, pretty well built. Wasnt a pack shed, was built manually, but the one big problem I had with it, was it wasnt square as the boundary wall doesnt run parallel with the side of my house. That grow room had evolved massively as well. I started off with 2x 900w mars hydro blurples and ended with custom built cree cob lights (that I still use in my main tent today, after multiple rebuilds!)
I first prepped this shed my nailing board to the inside to try insulate it. I didnt use plywood, but this kind of cardboard kind of stuff, and then stapled reflector sheets to the inside. Actually worked really well! The door was a problem because it didnt create a good seal, but I solved that by adding a block of wood at the top and bottom with some storm guard, and created a “tent” like front door using thick polyethylene sheet, and velcro. The MASSIVE carbon filter and fan I bought for that space (i think they are 8inch) created such negative pressure the inner velcro door would always get sucked in tight
I grew some good shit in this shed I will probably post to this thread eventually
Found this random pano of the setup (old lights I changed for 2x rows of 5 Cree cxb3590 COB)
After that, I decided I wanted to build a new shed that utilised the entire width of my garden (before there was a shed and a summer house next to it that we were using as a shed whilst i was using the shed as a grow room!). I wanted a shed I could potentially use in the future as an entire grow space (not just tents - but thats for the future). My original plan was to build the shed with 2 rooms but I knew it would make things more complicated so I just built it and bought a tent to grow in.
The thing with me is, I like to make stuff. Im much better at making virtual stuff than physical stuff. I do my best and plan out as much as I can but things never go the way I imagine them. There’s so much to critique with the things I build that I just expect things to go wrong or not be right, but thats OK as long as they do their job and don’t cause me too much pain, its fine, although god damn if I knew what I know now, I would have just got that shed professional built and shelled out more money, but hey life is all about experience.
My original goal was to make a perpetual grow where I would veg in the square tent, then flower in another, wider tent using scrog in a veg - early flower - late flower rotation (it didnt work out go figure)
I did about 3 plants before I said fuck it and bought a 2m x 1.5m tent
Note: All information and imagery posted here by me is licensed for use under the DBAD License unless stated otherwise