7's Workshop of Weed

Jack Herer

Gelat OG

All around 51 days flowering. Feels like maybe a few more weeks before I chop. Will start adding Overdrive additives to the feed and cutting back on the canna a/b. EC still around 2.2 so will start dialing that back for the final couple weeks. Nice looking buds, smell great. Hoping around 3-4oz per plant

6 Likes

Current main tent. Back 3 are the late flower set, all others are the early flower set

6 Likes

Finally able to use my 90d to get some nice late flower photos.

Fucking dog hair ruins everything

4k resolution here

11 Likes

Looking great! :heart_eyes: If you copy the link of the photo (once opened in new tab) you can watch it from the other server, which means no traffic or space occupied in “our” server and if you click on her you can see full size … :sunglasses:

Edit: I’m afraid it doesn’t work, the photo has been uploaded to the server.

7 Likes

Yeah, the site caches the thumbnails if you edit the post, i believe. Its not so bad with my grow logs because I pre-make the thumbnails and they are tiny but still link to the original sizes

3 Likes

Been learning how to do agar and made some spore syringes this morning with a few caps prints from the last shoebox I have going. Couple plates with tissue samples look to be growing nicely fingers crossed

11 Likes

Oh nice!
That’s something I have wanted to learn about for a while now.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Its a frustrating hobby for sure. Takes me back to the early days of growing, getting everything wrong and having to figure it all out the hard way. Biggest lesson i’ve learned is that even if you follow a tek to the letter, things wont turn out how you expect them. This is my 3rd batch of agar and my second attempt at making plates. I got 10 more plates ready and waiting for when this batch fails!

4 Likes

I accidentally pinched this branch too hard and it almost all snapped off. bit of duct tape and shes good as new :+1:

Next set getting ready to harvest. Galet OG, Jack Herer 56f, will give them another week before I put into dark for 2 days then cut and dry

Trimmed the CBD medgom autos. 8 days drying but should have left longer. Must have been the cold temps that made it take long. RH in jars are 80% so will need to keep them open for a couple more days

9 Likes

Better now and then expand them is a clean surface until they won’t stick together, as Shadey told me once, they can get mould even with the jar open … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

yep they’re on a tray for tonight

1 Like

Made some transfers from the 2 tissue culture plates as they have bacterial contamination so want to get some healthy myc out before it becomes too hard. Transfer went well, will see in a few days how successful I was! I have about 8 plates inoculated with spore syringe also going

5 Likes

I had a couple of gs of mushrooms from my last grow left over so decided to test out my new dehydrator and make some microdoses. All around 0.2-0.25g of ground powder each

6 Likes

16 Likes

1 Like

Sweet photos! Well done!

Cheers
G

1 Like

Galet OG/Jack Herer up drying. First time im trying a whole tree dry, normally I cut down to almost individual branches removing as many fan leaves as possible, then dry trim. I dont have enough space at the moment so im going to try drying this way see what happens

In order

1. Berries & Cheese, 36f
  2. Unknown genetics, 38f
  3. Amesia x OG, 38f
  4. Blue Cheese, 38f
  5. Chronic haze, 52f

Im disapointed I couldnt clone the chronic haze because its so pretty and smells sooo sweet and strong. Cant wait to taste it, and to compare to the last time I grew this strain in 2015

13 Likes

7 Likes

That is looking very clean and pure.
Do you create more cultures from these and then inoculate from them?

Cheers
G

2 Likes

That’s mycelium that grows out of the print right? It looks just like a cap, so cool.

1 Like