8 years of OverGrow sign up to be a sponsor, cannabis seed, veg or flower seed and or prize provider

What @THCeed said…I’m in a donatin’ mood!

19 Likes

well said! great to party here with the members. best to all.

13 Likes

I will definitely have beans from @anonymous4289 @Rena93 and myself to giveaway to our awesome community.

Looks like we already got some excellent people donating. Gonna be awesome.

20 Likes

Of course! I’ll donate to this my friend! Just invite me to your ‘backstage’ DM to go over things, thnx for the shout out @Heliosphear !

17 Likes

@Rhai88
awesome! let me know if you run out or ever want more of the chicago purple diesels, i’d be happy to get those going somewhere. i know i gave you too many chem fuego and soloberry, lol.

12 Likes

I definitely have seeds to donate. :v:

15 Likes

I’ve given or traded away all of my beans from last season and this’ll be done before anything new is ready, but if you guys need flips, washers, stamps, or whatever, I can throw down somethin’… so long as it doesn’t involve me dressing up as Little Bo-Peep.

11 Likes

This is such a cool party. I will donate seeds for sure. Happy to participate. I would like a tee as well

12 Likes

If anybody from EU does the shipping to US for me ( i’m kinda unlucky atm)
I’ll donate 50 Seeds of Blueberry Muffin @Heliosphear

18 Likes

Hell yeah! You know I’m in again @Heliosphear !!!

I’ll put some stuff together :muscle:t2:

11 Likes

Thanks for the shout out, I have seeds to donate, I’m always happy to help Overgrow any way possible.:peace_symbol:

11 Likes

I would like to donate.

10 Likes

Update: all OG’s who want to donate added to the backstage, if I missed you please let me know.

New Logo added to T-shirt possibilities:

Shout out to the SBCS crew!

100 4x4 8 years of OverGrow 4 pass embossed stickers ordered, arrives July 14-16 pictures will be provided when they arrive. Each person who decides to donate, provide seeds or prizes automatically gets a sticker sent to them before the contest starts.

I’m baby sitting my grandbaby possum, it’s feeding time.

Have a Fanstastic Sunday. :sunglasses:

33 Likes

I’m in for a few of those shirts! :point_up_2:Great job buddy, check it out… @DougDawson @CARE_giver @Mithridate @Cyr_grow @HappyTrees23s

4 Likes

Heck yeah this looks awesome man :sunglasses::+1:

Ill have some seeds here shortly.

3 Likes

Add me to the back stage please @Heliosphear. Currently putting together an OG server auction but will happily donate to this. :v:

10 Likes

Add me to the backstage please @Heliosphear

3 Likes

I would like to donate , new guy here, not new to growing… Finally deciding safe to come out and apparently im a couple decades late. looks like a nice community here @Heliosphere… not sure how to go about from here…thx

16 Likes

Welcome @roosterindread ! Hopefully you will be able to participate in ,as well as enter for the giveaway. As you join in more opportunities will open up for you. Cheers .

7 Likes

Welcome to the gathering @roosterindread ! I’m sure you will find this place to be exceptional. You might want to drop by the introduction thread and say howdy to the forum. :+1:t3:
Hope to see you around the watering hole.

4 Likes