88g13hp seeds?

That’s a sweet deal for sure, sounds like your doctors are looking out for your best interest. Here they unfortunately still push the opioids

4 Likes

@SCJedi ? Or @Barefrog ? I know bare’s is from ndn’s stock.

7 Likes

SCJedi, yes, that’s him! I’d didn’t do any digging, but I thought he said his seed run was done with ndn seeds…I could be mistaken though…

Edit

5 Likes

Covering all bases, nice work!

3 Likes

The 88g13hp I repopulated and shared here were from Hazeman stock

10 Likes

There are two runs in this thread. Both from Barefrog seeds.

And there are seeds around if someone wants a few. Limited first 3 requests via dm. I am not made of money and have plenty of chores already.

Edit- quota met.

14 Likes

@Herbie Coming in hot with the hook up! Thanks much yo.

1 Like

ya a field would be nice hehehe
Under my previous and current till my new one arrives, I can have 110 indoor and only 29 outdoor but not at the same time. Add the 4 recreational plants each household can have and that’s 33 outdoor.
Gotta grow them by light dep here or they will freeze around week 5 of flower for most strains. I like to have most everything harvested by Sept 20th but will usually have 4 I let run into october with some heaters on :wink: Indoors I can pop large groups of seed and cycle through them which is nice as I don’t need to flower 110 plants LOL
I increased my grams per day from 30 to 40 so that comes with an even higher plant count which i won’t know until the paperwork gets here. There was a brief strike of government employees recently and that has slowed things dow more than normal.

8 Likes

I have DD original release of “ Screaming Eagle” from several years back
It’s pedigree is as follows
Airborne G13 X 88’ G13 Hashplant X Afghani

4 Likes

and these 3 packs are set for delivery

3 Likes

Whoever finds a strong G13 phenotype expression, I have the NL2 dust, so I’m open to sending you some to recreate a version of the GNL2 :wink:

6 Likes

I thought hazeman’s g13/hp had butterscotch in it as well.

1 Like

Mine are from bare and have been described as “assberry” but after curing I find just a dank weed smell with a little je ne sais quoi.

It’s really very nice.

6 Likes

Hey y’all!

Does anyone know if the Exotic Alchemy 88G13HP is made from NDNguy stock as well?

I have a pack of those and I was curious…

:v:

2 Likes

no, it doesn’t. :slight_smile:

afaik,
the (g13/hp x butterscotch hawaiian)-cross is called
“free leonard” and was made by ndnguy aka. n8tive.

9 Likes

Thanks for the clarification it seems like spiderdude from roll it up was confused.

1 Like

NDN actually was in the first hundred posts on the first Bodhi thread here and he said this confirming that:

14 Likes

So how many generations removed from the original seed bank purchase of g13hp in '88 are the seeds passed around by barefrog now?
Are these a f5?

4 Likes

Lazy lightning has been my favorite. Headband x 88g13hp from Bodhi.
Growing a few lbs, ready for the New year.
Lazy lightning is doubled trellised in the back

.I also crossed my fav Lazy pheno, with Cricket and cicadas: Pnwhp x Puck bc1.
All this 88G13hp talk, guess I’ll dip some bx f2
A guy passed to me on Discord (following the rule). Supposed to be "original " , guess we’ll see
Hapi hp growing

21 Likes

G13 and Hashplant are clones so technically the true lineage of 88g13hp is [G13 x (HP x NL1)]…

NDNGuy never kept a clone, there is no authentic clone that gets passed around as “ndnguys cut” it’s a preserved seed line that NDN passed around to breeder friends like Bodhi, Motarebel, Sub Rosa, and so on.

If I had to take a guess Bodhi’s is the most worked version since he has bred with it for 10+ years now and line bred it for awhile for the pure G13 traits (Deadly G).

88g13hp predates Mr Nice. It comes from The Seed Bank’s stock before Sensi got their hands on it. Also who knows what the hell Sensi has these days with how many companies are just white label fronts now.

21 Likes