88g13hp seeds?

Dense structure. I got other ones with looser HP structure. Really it’s good weed but not that exciting as a holy grail.

5 Likes

You want some? It’s a crapshoot but they’re in there.

4 Likes

Sure, would love some!

1 Like

Send me your address

4 Likes

12 Likes

Here’s two 88G13HP about to show their sex.

17 Likes

Welcome to OG @Relly !

2 Likes

The small girl

12 Likes

Planted these on the first on this year. I had time to cycle these through different environments (dry/cold, humid/cold, hot/humid ect, and moving things around the room to find were everyone was happiest. Making minor adjustment here and there.

Using a combination of HID (high side lighting for early day and later day) and LED 12 ft high for our midday light. One odd angle HID for a different angle to give the plants a direction of where their equator is.
I did my best to simulate real environmental conditions.

11 Likes

i have one at week 8 of flower, but it’s not too impressive. looks a little bit like the nl#2 i have in the tent with it, but not as good. all the modern genetics next to it are frostier. the smell is not much yet, low frost and not much smell. not sure what all phenos could come out, but this one I have isn’t really what I am looking for.

3 Likes

The citrus/pinesol is seems rexessive but its in there. Even orange/pinesol can be found. Somes they just smell like incense cones and funk but its really light.
They can breathe alot of water and they can take alot of dryness. I seem to get way more sparkle going on when I cycle the humidity from wet to dry. Or at least is easier to find the frosty ones. How you choose influence the dry cycle can really matter in my experience.

7 Likes

g13/hp from hazeman:

14 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

16 Likes

Hey all love all the info here on the Ghash. Im about to crack a few myself and hope to find a gem. Most definitely make some of my own crosses as well down the road. My beans came from @barefrog as well. Cant wait to see how it progresses. Cheers.

5 Likes

Please text me! I am very curious of your Sloth strain. I ran across some Klar seeds that were backcrossed way back once and worked many times back to itself to get a G13 replica. Never heard about this. I also think I had some seeds gifted to me from a friend of yours Gavyn of Ghash…
Would love to get some Klar or Sloth…!!! I have Gwidow, Gskunk, G13x POW as well. I love what your doing to preserve the great G13 genetics, and would love to contribute!!!
Keith Campbell
Mad Shark Genetix :v:t2::bearded_person:t2:

2 Likes

You may want to take your phone number down from the public feed @MadSharkGenetix

4 Likes

10 Likes

Any idea what the stem rub smells like on the majority of the 88g13hp?

4 Likes