88g13hp seeds?

Yeah they usually smell nearly the same except the citrus pheno and the pnw hp pheno. The pnw hp has more complexity on the stem rub then when you have it dry to smoke. It’s got some real funk going on when you stem rub her.

5 Likes

I noticed 3 phenos as well. I differentiated by one tall girl that stretched double. One set of girls that were ‘shiny’ and a bit smaller and I thought leaned to G13. The ones left were like the tall one but did not stretch.

6 Likes

Tremendous photo @V4vendetta
Thats a killer looking Bud

2 Likes

What are the smells like tho?

Trying to discern these Dank Zappa f2s. Have some that smell woody dank like nl2 or tk/og. Some rubbery tennis ball type ones, found one that the stem rub smells like straight Body Odor…

3 Likes

Re-reading I do not see many notations on smell. There was a remark of pepper once. I remember in Florida occasionally a wild pepper grass that it smelled like a bit.

The flavor and grind reminded me of the Acapulco Gold I bought from a dispo. Two years ago and I remember mostly that they would have been pretty stealthy for not having a lot of smell.

A plant outside could be a different animal though after a rain.

1 Like

Woodhouse seeds in bc has a line of 88 g13hp that came from a good buddy of NDN GUY.

1 Like

Had one of these show up in the northern diesel×BCSC NL5. Have not had the chance to smoke it yet.

8 Likes

Thanks man.
It’s the pnwhp pheno.

3 Likes

And silence falls on the room, as the joint is smoked… can’t wait to hear what stands-out @V4vendetta

Thanks for those deets, She’s a new one to me

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @Emeraldgreen , I did… :v:t3::bearded_person:t2:

Heya, does anybody know where to get some 88G13HP seeds inside of Europe? The closest options I’ve found are G13 Haze, G13 Widow, G13 x Skunk and G13 x Afghan Skunk, all from Mr. Nice. Probably the first one is the furthest away and the last one the nearest to the original genetics due to the least Sativa and the most Indica influence I guess? I found a good offer for the Skunk cross via Mr. Nice’s auctions, did anybody grow this strain before and can recommend it?

I’m not the biggest fan of incorporating Skunk genetics into basically every cross to increase yields and potency, but I guess in this one it makes kinda good sense as a suitable replacement for a real G13 male?

Maybe someone has grown both the Skunk and the Afghan Skunk cross and can tell the differences between them? Generally I’d prefer the Afghan Skunk version but due to the auction I could get the Skunk version for almost a third the price of the Afghan Skunk cross. :thinking:

Or do you know any other G13 strain in reg. seed form that’s even closer to the original and in thr best case also doesn’t cost a little fortune? :sweat_smile:

Thanks and kind regards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Scam. Hazeman.com

3 Likes

Are you sure that’s him? I have only used DCSE and his email. That site is something I haven’t seen before.

1 Like

It’s likely not, they were talking here, and then today I see the BS account has these amazing deals because his dad needs surgery. Seems sus.

Who is the real Hazeman Seeds?

2 Likes

I agree. I don’t think that’s Hazeman.
I have bought seeds directly from him and he uses the instagram Infinity Genetics.

This is his email addy
hazemanseeds@gmail.com
I bought through this email. The transaction was smooth.
I also got a strain listing in march from this addy as well.
He is very responsive if you contact him.

5 Likes

We will find out. I ordered 2 packs of Monkey Balls ( Deep Chunk )
I also emailed the email address above, and asked if this was a legit site.

The payment, went to Michigan, where HM, is located. If it is a ripoff, they did a good job, creating the site.
Hazeman

PO BOX 220

Brooklyn, MI. 49230

3 Likes

Yes, email him directly. My seed increase was an open pollination of 19 plants from two of his packs

3 Likes

Good luck. I hope it’s legit.
The address I have is different.
With a different city in MI.
Idk if I should post it here .
If you’d like it Dm me.

2 Likes

8 Likes

SCAM!! I messaged Hazeman, at the above given address.

Looks like I lost $50.

2 Likes