Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style!

Contender number three for the Breeder Pack run!

Bloodhound
In December of 2021 (I had been a member for 1 month!), @JohnnyPotseed held an auction in support of the site, and of some needs that he and and his wife had at the time. This was before JPS was a vendor and sponsor here at OG! I pulled quite a few strains from his collection that day, and Bloodhound was one of them.

Genetics Overview
Chemdawg x Dragon’s Blood Hashplant

About the Breeder
Listen, if you don’t know who JohnnyPotseed is, are you even an Overgrow member? His personal thread is over halfway through its fourth iteration (meaning that his thread, cumulatively, has over 18,500 individual posts)! He is one of the most respected, and most experienced folks on the boards, and he’s probably grown and bred cannabis for longer than I’ve been alive.
He’s the creator of the ultimate polyhybrid- Frankenstein- which, along with other creations are available right here on Overgrow! If you don’t know, now you know:

What do we know about her?
Precious little! These are a JPS original, and there have been no documented grows of it at this time.
As I understand it, JPS has held a Chemdawg mother for several years now, but I don’t know much else (except that he used to have a damn bonsai bush of her that he could cut a hundred clones from!) about his particular cut, or whether it started as a seed or a clone.
I’ve tagged him, so maybe he’ll stop by and tell us more about what his Chemdawg is like, growth-, and smoke-wise. :bear::ok_hand:
As for the other side of things, the Dragon’s Blood Hashplant came from Bodhi by way of @BigMike55 one way or another.

Mike sent Johnny pollen from this run, and I believe Mike was supplied f2 beans from a trusted member, so the pollination was from an f2 DBHP (maybe find a Hawaiian Sativa leaner in there!)
Mike if you or Johnny want to add anything at all about your parts of these, you are most welcome.

Here’s a link to my favorite description of DBHP:

Mmm… Japanese cucumber soda…

So to sum up
Bloodhound’s potential is truly unknown, but, on paper, her pedigree can’t be denied!
This is one where having the cultivators stop in would/ will be enlightening, I would think :thinking: :bear::pray:

15 Likes