A gift from Bodhi turned seed factory - Vintage Hawaiian Indica X Purple Unicorn

I’m curious to see what Hawaii indica phenos pop up in these. I grew Hawaiian indica mid nineties. I haven’t seen it or seeds for a looong time

3 Likes

Looking great @Greenup shucking for seeds then rolling into joints seems like a win win. I have thoroughly enjoyed any Bodhi chuck I have done or cross that someone has gifted me, sounds like you got some cool DNA coursing through those beans!

3 Likes

Once I get a chance to break this all up I will see how many I have a get some out to the people. Stand by. I only have about 9 plants to trim along with this job. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:sweat_smile: only 9 he says. lol!

Standing by though, nice looking plants and buds

Well the mix of the unknown or the close by male had nice genes. I’d be interested as well if you are willing when time comes. Thanks again and keep up the great work.

2 Likes

Looking good. Nice work!

1 Like

The close by male cultivar was Mazar. Which from my research sounds quite interesting in itself. Finding this out makes me less worried about and almost excited.

Side note, I have had a chance to smoke a couple joints of some of this HIPU that was jarred up just a few days and it is really nice! Gona slam one of these clones into flower asap. I did trim most of the HIPU and get out a bunch more seeds. I am making this a priority to share.

6 Likes

Ok I got all the bigger pieces trimmed and some of the seeds pulled out. The rest of the seeds will need to come out as I break it all up and roll into joints. I been smoking this cultivar while trimming and it’s really great. Here are some phone photos and i tried the counting app on these beans. Looks like I have enough to start sharing haha.

18 Likes

Awesome! I’m definitely intrigued. Very very cool my friend

2 Likes

Sign up below. 10 packs at first, I will giveaway m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶̶̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶̶̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶s̶c̶h̶e̶d̶u̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶a̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶a̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶(̶s̶o̶o̶n̶)̶. Be gentle, this is my first seed share but I will get them out asap. Please do not add numbers

1. @Varuna (address received) (beans landed)
  2. @smokekulture (address received) (beans landed)
  3. @Cormoran (address received) (beans landed)
  4. @TopShelfTrees1 (address received) (beans landed)
  5. @misterbee :us: (address received) (beans landed)
  6. @killabud (address received) (beans landed)
  7. @funkyfunk (address received)
  8. @HeadyBearAdventures (address received) (beans landed)
  9. @yardgrazer :us: (address received) (beans landed)
  10. @Emeraldgreen (address received) (beans landed)
    DO NOT ADD NUMBERS!!
24 Likes

Very very cool of you @Greenup I’ll wait as I’m not positive when I can sneak a few in although if this was two days ago I gladly could have as I just popped a ton of beans then. Please keep me in mind for when you have more @Greenup

3 Likes

Thanks for waiting! I will tag ya in the next wiki. I want to get through sending out these 10 packs and see what I learn. After those are all sent I will start another wiki.

2 Likes

Excellent. Have you mailed seeds before or received any? I think a lot of us have a plan for at least 6 months to a year :joy:. Like everything subject to change. Very cool giveaway, congratulations on your first wiki

6 Likes

I have not mailed seeds before, but I have been fortunate enough to get many seeds and co-op boxes from the generous friends on overgrow. I have some ideas on how I will do it but I am open to suggestions.

I figured this might be the case. I have about 40 cultivars I want to try and it’s an ever changing list. I figured asking for people that could run these this year might be a lot to ask. If we don’t get 10 folks this week I will lift that ask.

5 Likes

@Greenup this is awesome!
Great community vibe, and I look forward to seeing the first few packs started before the end of the year!
Like many folks, I’m booked up into 2024, but I’ll be watching closely!
Great work my friend. :bear::+1:

3 Likes

I like a hose washer inside a flip of card paper. All my seeds have arrived safe in this setup.
I just wanted to make sure you were aware of the postal rollers of death!

4 Likes

Many thanks for sharing.

I will wait for the next… or the next after that :rofl:
Just starting flowering and making some seeds to share also, so pretty occupied space.

3 Likes

Sounds like a great cross!

Thank you @Greenup for the giveaway. Unfortunately I’m also booked up for the rest of the year but I am still interested. Please keep me posted for future wikis.

1 Like

Same here. I’d jump on them, but am currently planning Spring 2024

1 Like