A glimpse into my garage

Herijuana @Pedro_Bann - 28 days

15 Likes

Wild Canadian Sativa. 28 days. Picking up steam.

11 Likes

White Rhino

This is the one I pried open with a screwdriver. The little one refuses to die, unlike all its other sibs.

11 Likes

Looking good hope you enjoy her as much as I do

4 Likes

Very interested in seeing the wild Canadian sativa grow out any idea what part of Canada it comes from originally?

4 Likes

Ontario.

4 Likes

Sweet I’m really fascinated by these. What’s your plan for them?

1 Like

Well, I was looking for a feisty survivor that could handle abuse and neglect and come up season after season. If I had that, I would breed preferred strains to it for the many purposes.

I don’t think these are the droids I am looking for. Probably wind up experimental graft subjects.

2 Likes

@lefthandseeds- I’m really enjoying the Deep Chunk for its inspiration. I could imagine showing someone my menagerie.

This one seems to be relinquishing its commitment to monstrosity…

but I wouldn’t want to be in a Star Trek scene with this one.

8 Likes

What’s that, a Ferengi? Better be careful about that one… always scheming something.

5 Likes

You have a total goofus and gallant there lol

DBxMQsUVwAAo09Z

I always thought that goofus was way cooler. Kind of an asshole, but he got stuff done…

3 Likes

Scored this today! The Nursery is closed but the grow store is open. New definition of “essential.”

People are behaving well.

9 Likes

An experiment: trimmed this…

… down to this:

These are controls:

Does heavy trimming speed clone development AFTER it has begun?

Follow up:
3/27
Control 1

Control 2

Test:

6 Likes

You may have just shot yourself in the foot with this one.
While forming roots they need fed, you just starved them to death.

3 Likes

I put baggies over mines ,and it seems the less leaves, the faster they root, but Rey is right they do use the leaves to feed absence of roots

3 Likes

My foot was no where near the target.

They are expendable in the name of science. Only trimmed one anyway. The other two are heading out to friends.

There is more where they came from.

8 Likes

They have been developing little buds for a week. Spend nights, and most days under a heatmatted dome with their feet on wet cardboard.

2 Likes

Korin Spawn clone - 9 days from the cut. Well into bloom. Bottom fed on kelp water under a dome. Neglected to take a picture of the plug but healthy roots were coming out. Repotted!

I am monstercropping a stick.

Edit 4/18: I let the stick go last week. Trying to reveg the whole plant sans apical Cola.

Edit 4/25: nor that neither. Bye KorinSpawn. I have a few accidental KSxJS seeds I may pull out some day.

6 Likes

Sebrings Albino… Figuring out the chlorophyll thing.

Edit 4/18: can’t tell which of three SR was albino anymore. SR is the slowest of the three strains but it’s keeping up.

8 Likes

Been pulling shit like this off my flowering plants for a month. Treating for pests. Haven’t seen any on the plants in weeks but the spotting gets worse. Where are they hiding?

3 Likes