A glimpse into my garage

Topped smallest.

7 Likes

Lollypopped CGxPR mama clone

One immature wild seed. Lotta JS pollen flying around here couple weeks ago. At least I know the strain of the dad.

9 Likes

Is that Js from Indian heirloom? Should be good whatever it is. And yes that plant you’re holdin up was the one I was talking about. What is that one? Can’t wait to see what the Deep chunk does topped. It looks like one of those that will have the very long lower branches grow up even with the top. It’s always good to experiment. We’ll see how s/he handles it.

3 Likes

many seeds need to be aged for 6 months before proper germination. I’ve read that after a year you have your best germination rates. I know this is a really old post but I figured I would mention it. Were you able to successfully do some grafting? It would be cool to take a plant with a small root system and graft it onto some stock with great roots. I’m having fun reading this

3 Likes

Sebrings Revenge albino? Click image to show.

Seeds from @Sebring via @Howard.Crane.

10 Likes

Thanks for that misterbee! Was just about to inquire.

2 Likes

JS, in this case, is Jungle Spice. Bodhi’s Congo Pine x G13HP88. Brought to F3, soon F4, by @Lefthandseeds.

Bush in my hand was a JS reveg. I have two such revegged bushes, different fathers but very similar expression. They seem to stay wonky, almost as if they know they have a new purpose and are offering up as many clones as they can.

I was imagining grafting to one of the DCs. We’ll see how that goes.

3 Likes

Could be. I tested the germination rates for the the Columbian Gold x Panama Red S1. Between October 18th and October 28th (10 days), the rates went from 2 in 100 to approximately fifty percent. Sample of ~200. Last month I sprouted another 50 seeds as a test. 98% germ rate (at 5 months).

These 5 CGxPR x JS seeds went first three days ago, right off a live but senescent branch. Quick sandpaper tumble then into plugs. They will be evicted today.

These spent the night in the fridge. I will put them in the freezer for 5 minutes to give a heads up and then into warm, cozy reused plugs.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Fished these out. They weren’t doing anything and my source for Earth Plugs is closed for a spell.

Dipped plugs in kelp water, squeeze them out. Sandpaper for good luck. Stuck into the old seeds plugs. One of these will be my contest entry.

The old seeds go into the (chilly) water for a few days… Who knows.

7 Likes

I’ve used stratification to speed up fresh seeds (not cannabis). Freeze them for a week to a month to simulate winter then plant. Some seeds won’t break their dormancy without cold stratification.

Looks like you got some good ones for the contest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mother’s Milk (@OleReynard) for sexing and then into friend’s yards. The phenotypes are very different with regard to size, otherwise, so far, they are pretty consistent.

Solo cups: pheno #5 - 28 days
Yogurt and square pot: #2 - 28 days
1.7 liter: #4 - 44 days - these will be kept, cloned, seeded, and grown outdoors.

10 Likes

Rhino Mints. 28 days. Not getting hybrid vigor here.

8 Likes

Herijuana @Pedro_Bann - 28 days

15 Likes

Wild Canadian Sativa. 28 days. Picking up steam.

11 Likes

White Rhino

This is the one I pried open with a screwdriver. The little one refuses to die, unlike all its other sibs.

11 Likes

Looking good hope you enjoy her as much as I do

4 Likes

Very interested in seeing the wild Canadian sativa grow out any idea what part of Canada it comes from originally?

4 Likes

Ontario.

4 Likes

Sweet I’m really fascinated by these. What’s your plan for them?

1 Like