A glimpse into my garage

This one is better. Heavier. Easier to clean. Kept the old bowl.

6 Likes

Introducing Rhinopple

These five seeds and one seedling are all that remains of my attempted White Rhino x Sour Pineapple CBD cross. Crushed another 50 of them between my fingers.

White Rhino is reported to have the requisite high CBD genetics. Sour Pineapple is an 18/1 CBD IIRC. No SP female made it to the cut.

Edit 7/30 - all five popped. In plugs now.
Edit 8/8 - all five crapped out. Seedling is still going.

3 Likes

OHuck x Deep Chunk

… though perhaps not many. Still, proof of concept for pollinating a flowering cut achieved.

5 Likes

And what did you learn from this “girdle” technique? I kind of came in toward the end. I put a sweater on my pug in the winter but I never heard of a plant girdle. Can you make a bra for my big plants? What are you Smokin’ these days brother? Might consider some LITFA on that shit. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:
All love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Brother @AllOra. I see your plants in mainly solo cups. Do you drink beer in 3gal containers? Sorry man. I’m quite high at the moment. Gonna LITFA for 5 minutes. :rofl::grin::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Dread Pirate
Not quite the seed run I was hoping for.

As proposed here: Proposal: OG Welcome Pack - Brainstorm with me

And mentioned here:

I reversed the Boaty and hit Sebrings Revenge. There may be a few more seeds on the living plant. I have F2 fems of the Boaty and originals of the SR. Could theoretically make more/similar. But it’s frankly been a pain, CS is like that. Still, both were consistent (possibly approaching IBL) so hybrid vigor is possible. I haven’t chopped the bearer yet. Do I want to F2 sight unseen? Polyhybrid? Got a male Rhinopple I could hit them with if I hurry.

@Sebring, what’s your feel? What’s the minimum number of seeds you want to see in a donation?

7 Likes

I start everything that roots in Solos. Drink my beer from a Ball/Mason jar.

1 Like

It’s enough for most OG growers to continue the line and expand it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For sure. I was hoping for enough to send you a bag for your website. Don’t think 7 will fly. Perhaps if I’m still addicted next summer.

How many seeds would you want to put them up for folks? 100? 1000?

3 Likes

I usually do 1/8 teaspoon per seed pack, which amounts to between 15-30 depending on the seed size.
I can easily get rid of thousands at this point. So, too many is never too many. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

49px3x

5 Likes

That I spend an unreasonable amount of time doing shit to plants that nobody, including the plants, cares jack-crap about.

2 Likes

Great minds… Started a one week tolerance break Wednesday. These are not my favorite weeks but the payoff, especially that first smoke, is well worth it.

May go with a full week of Heri beginning next Wednesday.

2 Likes

If it’s fun, floorboard it brother! I need to fit all these males with jockstraps and hats. You’ve inspired me to dress my plants. Just wait till Sunday! :joy::rofl:

1 Like

That’s the spirit!
One Love…

Goji OG and Friends

5x GO F2 (Bodhi > @Sincy > @Schmarmpit)
3x GO QM BX (GrowHard > @oleskool830)
3x Black GO x MWPHM (Xibalba_farm)
3x Orange Sunshine (Bodhi > @herb4ever)
5x Orange Goji F1 (Orange Sunshine x GO : @50State)
3x OGHA (Orange Goji x Amnesia Haze : Jetdro)

Last shout-out for beans. Anybody holding Goji OG F1s that they want to see popped immediately?

15 Likes

Woohoo! Best of luck. Correction on the beans, the Goji OG F2 are a @Sincy production. I’m very glad you are running them before me. I hope to get to my share soon!

6 Likes

Thank you Schmarmpit.

@Sincy, any additional info? I would love to run a wider search. If you have more Goji OG F2 beans to trade I would drop them immediately.

6 Likes

Let me see how many I have left.

3 Likes

Additional Info:
https://overgrow.com/t/goji-og-project-lets-shoot-some-unicorns-in-the-face/28183/79

3 Likes