A glimpse into my garage

You know the Afghan in mr nice afghan/haze is Afghan t. Also… the haze is haze c. But…if you get a afghan/haze cross…he uses Afghan t/ haze a.

angel heart in solos

11 Likes

@JamesColdFlame, I was not aware of this. I am informed that the Afghan Haze (and the WR) in my kit is from Mr. Nice.
What are the implications of t, c, and a? I haven’t seen these designations before.

2 Likes

Pleased to see the Angels growing out!

1 Like

Oh, all right!
White Rhino. One good one out of 18. Five runts pending.

8 Likes

Well sir…Afghan t…is afghan/thai. …you should research and ask some old heads about it. Lol if you listen to Dave man on the Adam dunn show about og kush episode 1…he speaks of it…now it being in og…idk about all that lol. Haze a and haze c are of the original haze Neville got from his haze seeds. The oh so dear nl5/haze a…or A5…then there’s c5. Neville only released haze a in crosses…unless you were in the know…there’s a cut of haze a around. But mr nice angel breath, and the doors contain the most haze a genetics as there somewhere around 37 ish %haze a

3 Likes

Wintergarden Cemetery

This is where plants go when I am done with them. They get to look at the sun before they die. If they make it through winter I will take a second look.

8 Likes

Too wet for a prolonged time? LITFA May be in order. Give her some recharge and 2 days on LITFA.

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Recharge. I must look into this.

That’s for sure. Pop those diffusers off. A drill, needle nosed pliers and some elbow grease.!

image|375x500

2 Likes

Welcome time traveler!
Diffusers on the half bulbs are off. The Enhance bulbs are all diffuser.

2 Likes

Oh…

3 Likes

That bunny needs to let the weed go a few weeks longer.

2 Likes

Day 14 - Comparison:
Deep Chunk - L v. Mother’s Milk pheno #2 - R.

7 Likes

Day 14:
Wild Canadian Sativa.
3/5 made it out of the dome. Leaf shape is consistent. Top one seems a little slower than the other two but I think they will make it.

7 Likes

A week from the flower tent
L-R
Afghan Haze
OHuck
Mother’s Milk

Edit 4/9/20: a week was ambitious. This weekend is likely, to get them started in flower, then outside for my first light dep attempt.

9 Likes

@Stickyjones, didn’t want to clutter 50s thread. You have any other pics of the leaf in the above? Ever figure it out?

Reminds me a little of this:
20200312_221315

2 Likes

Korin Spawn CGxPR (S1)

Not much frost, and fading. Never grown solid nugs before.

12 Likes

Topped these a few days ago… I believe the term is “Fuck I missed.”

OHuck

Twice
Mother’s Milk

:grin:

12 Likes

Nahhh you got er just right.

4 Likes

Looks like despite my clean snip, I am going to have four growth heads each, instead of two.

2 Likes