A glimpse into my garage

That’s crazy looking…sorry was referring to the seedling pic

2 Likes

Tale of two OHucks

Both appear healthy but the topped one on R seems much happier. Is it the different light?

As an experiment I switched them.

12 Likes

Day 18:
Deep Chunk

9 Likes

Well congratulations and i bet you will be able to do it again and again and again over and over again! Good job we are rooting for you!!

2 Likes

Thanks!
I think it’s the phenotype. Her aunt is growing fine too, as are the others in the tent, but Korin Spawn is sprouting freaking incense cones

1 Like

We grow or we go…seems like your growing!

2 Likes

I will likely go some day.

2 Likes

can i have your car when you go haha and your lights? hehe

2 Likes

You don’t need my cracked engine mount, oil leaking, 2002 relic, or my screw-in splitters.

2 Likes

Haha ok you talked me into it…

1 Like

How do I know when it’s ready?

1 Like

Give it a lick…see if you like it!

2 Likes

Is the “curd layer” solid? If so, give it a few more days, remove the curd and siphon the second level…you now have lacto bac.

2 Likes

Check out youtube,Lactobacillus…Heidi McGrift, Demonstrated start to finish…also shows adding milk, then adding Syrup…super cool/informative video.

2 Likes

Deep Chunk, happy about the repot and the fluorescents.

Sibs:

8 Likes

Deep chunks are looking happier transplanted. I bet they catch their stride soon. Nice move on the experiment with that lighting earlier. That was it. Hot spot?

This girl looks like the girl who entered the Clone contest. A little small for a monstercrop

6 Likes

With the OHucks?
No changes in phototropism. Looks like that one is just a little more excited about life. Hoping for a sex pair. These Hucks are ready growers.

Them and the Mother’s Milk. I have three phenos of Mother’s Milk (2, 4, and 5) growing. The 4s are a clear winner. @OleReynard, that what you found?

13 Likes

Day 2 of clone practice. Took branches from flowering CGxPRs. The clone of Laura was an accident. I took a branch instead of a leaf. Not the first time that happened.

Wanna be ready when the Jet mail comes.

4 Likes

Day 21: Wild Canadian Sativa
Somebody remind me why I am growing this.

10 Likes