A grow to remember

All looks good. I was thinking the same as ifish a tap on the trays you could flood and drain but if you control your inputs right really dont need to drain. Youre soil not coco right?

2 Likes

Also id like everyone to always remember if you are in a state where this kind of thing is illegal…REMEMBER NUMBER ONE RULE!! NEVER… EVER TELL OR SHOW ANYONE ! IF YOU DO YOU GAVE THEM A BULLET WITH YOUR NAME ON IT! OK ALWAYS BECAUSE I SHOWED MY BEST FRIEND AND SPENT SOME YEARS IN A CAGE…KNOWN HIM MY WHOLE LIFE…HE GOT POPPED AND THEN 2 HOURS LATER THEY KICKED MY DOORS DOWN AND BEAT MY ASS TOOK ALL MY SHIT AND PUT ME IN A CAGE. So remember…and check the laws in your state some states allow it…some dont without a med card…some dont. If you can get a med card get it anyway…they offer protection.

3 Likes

And if you are truly on a quest for the best you get this and read it. It will teach you everything you need to know. Get the latest edition. Used on Amazon or something.

1 Like

This man is a true pot god and pioneer

So you like 18 / 6 on the autos eh? I’m more of a 20/4 kind guy and feel like id be wasting growth time with any less light, while still giving them some time to rest but unless you are trying to save electricity I would say try 20/4, because even though it was a slightly different pheno when i ran my auto a couple times in the 18/6 veg tent i felt like they developed noticeable yet not absurdly different growth rates, especially during veg and ended up with about 10% more yield with the 20/4 with no loss in other aspects of the plant/buds

1 Like

Where do i put a avatar

Id also like to add this…when growing any plants…autos or regs …transplant shock kills time…so especially with autos start them right in the bag…the reason is simple…you want your tap root to shootbto the bottom of the bag …the. spread the bigger and healthier the root ball the healthier the plant.

Ok there was good reason to talk about this and not edit it out so i could shine…but if you do this …you will have problems…bugs…mold…something. so we are moving forward only thing that has changed is you are adding your “pink” bloom …because we have flowers now startinging and our plant needs P to do this. Everything is great…beautiful and you come to feed or fill your tanks…and you have problems…yellowing leaves… curling…etc…what happened? I personally misdiagnosed this twice…

1 Like

2 Likes

I thought it was led burn…i had turned my lights up and dropped them recently…or a shitty new water source…bad ph some how? …so i adjusted those things

1 Like

What would you do next? If the things i did …did not fix your problem…if you dont act fast it can all be gone overnight with some problems …failure to diagnose correctly could cost you all your time …its all that matters.

I just realized i didnt tell you strains…cant remember a couple but majority was seedsman northern lights autos

So as we move forward…we are still sick…as you can see…still making flowers…but under stress! And stress is bad…to simply put it the plant will sence the sickness and will go balls and fuck itself and all the others …now you got a bunch of seeds …so let us keep trying

1 Like

See how somethinghurts her!

2 Likes

At this point i did not know what was doing it…i turned to the cannabis growers bible…and found it.

Here it is … downloadfile.bin

1 Like

All that damage…plants not feeding correctly…stress…all from a thrip …a damn bug that my led burned eyes…wear glasses! Did not see…untill i started to dig…lol…literally…and these guys lay eggs in your medium and then the brats feed on your roots…so now the fun part…you thought…kill them.

Id stop to show case the ducks again…look at them…for you guys not in free states this can fill your bowl everyday .

1 Like

Be honest…would you walk past it in the weeds?

1 Like