A grow to remember

2 Likes

Notice the differences in color in this pic. You will notice that the trichomes are darker on the older leafs…this can work as a gauge to follow development…and learn watch it happen then watch it spread!

2 Likes

So here we are…at the end it came quickly. Now you are ready to harvest so you can flush if you want. Simply cut all feed and use water for a week if you like it that way. Me i dont care. I dont flush most of the time. Now there are things we could have done like cutting our N or grow and even micro if it has N several weeks before…and what this does is cause the plant to drop all the big leaves…some think it helps some dont. Find out what works best for you.

HARVEST…some make this way to hard. If your just starting just simply cut plant off at base. Use a wire…clothsline…whatever and hang the plants upside down in your grow. Because you can control the humidity in there. Turn the lights off. Keep the humidity low 50% or so just like your grow. When you can grab a smaller limb and it snaps…when you break it…your ready.

TRIMMING…man theres no secrets here…it sucks…just pull the bud back and clip out the fingers. Some like to trim wet…some dry…it sucks either way.

if you want to cure it you can…put it in bags…jars…whatever and by opening and closing them over a period of time get it where you want it. BE CAREFUL…OF MOLD!! remember control is everything.

Now i leave you to it…the Qwest…for the one…i think for me Alaskan purple by seedsman has produced the best that i have ever had…godstrain status…i hope you find yours its out there in a sea of green.

3 Likes