A perfect post workout weed

I know the question itself is pretty subjective and the answers even more so but I would like to ask the community, what is a perfect post workout recovery weed? I work out a lot and I’m in the Sun a lot, some days I feel pretty banged up especially my knees from having ACL and meniscus surgery. Is there a weed with a perfect terpene profile to not only be enjoyable and help with recovery soreness but even to enhance the body’s ability to recover? Could it be made?

5 Likes

I had some bud from Maui that gave me a euphoric almost sedative like stone. Super nice on the body after hiking all day. It was orange and red nugs.

Thank you for the description, I could definitely keep that in mind. I don’t get out to Maui often but I know a couple growers on island.

1 Like

It was reallllllly loud bud, my head was doing wahwahs like a whip it…ne ways I got it on Hana road… it was probably the best smoke I have ever had. Good luck on your search.

CannaCheese is my go-to following physical exertion. It’s a 1:1 THC:CBD strain from Mephisto. THC for your head and CBD for the body.

5 Likes

Id say topical cbd for recovery and a hybrid or indica smoke that puts your head right🤙

3 Likes

I use 1:1 CBD:THC “Compassion Lime” as edible MCT oil.

5 Likes

I like a good 50/50 like Mac after training. I also enjoy Dosido after a good burn.

post workout gummies OG Kush, Bubba Kush, Blackerry Kush, Banana Kush, SFV OG sativa dom

If I want to 1-1 or 2-1 or 4-1 Harle Tsu CBD gummies or Sour Tsunami gummies

4 Likes

I can add my 2 cents into this. I workout regularly, and do alot of physical therapy for some muscle issues. I have had great success in finding cbd:thc balanced genetics to help me with recovery as well as for muscle pain issues. Cannatonic has been a god send, as well as some balanced products from the recreational market here in Canada.

1 Like

I see the answer is the 1:1, I wish it was more readily available here but that just seems to mean I have to grow it on my own!

1 Like

I’ve heard great things about Harle-tsu and the Harley crosses in general

1 Like

Mephisto already has my trust, I gotta order more direct from them for those fire freebies

1 Like

Used to take the 1:100 for body aches but that was just processed from CBD hemp

I like that input

1 Like

I dig the sh*t out of this Harle Tsu 60/40 indica CBD extract. I pick a few up anytime I see it. Put it in my crisper and decarb and make my own gummies. That and the sour tsunami by itself. Can’t say enough about these two strains separately as well as crossed. What can I say. “It Just Works” every time all the time. No night night when I’m not ready to go to sleep. Serious CBD benefits!! :metal:

4 Likes

Yep design your own pharmacology of Thc strains and CBD strains and dose your own 1-1 2-1 4-1 etc Once you dial it in, the relief feels as good as when you dial your plants in. Peace :metal:

3 Likes