A platform to hunt and trade hard to find Seeds, Clones, Pollen - STRAINLY

multi-sig crypto transactions would pevent you having to build out an escrow system, but most people don’t want the hassle of acquiring and dealing with cryptos. bitcoin cash has much lower tx fees and monero is much more secure for anonymity

multi sig being when 2 of 3 people agree the transaction completes. so seller/receiver or in case of dispute seller/market or receiver/market.

3 Likes

We explored that. But the reality is 5% of our users would use crypto currencies… and out of these 5%, the majority would stick to BTC…
Most people have no clue what monero and zcash is… The intermediary steps needed to acquire such cryptos and convert them back to fiat currencies turns off most people…

We accept several cryptos for our visibility features, and so far a handful of our members used the features, while many said they would gladly use the feature if we take CC payments…

Additionally, an increasing number of financial institutions now block credit cards used to acquire cryptos… which ads risks and frictions for users…

Developing such a multi-sig transaction system that is SAFE (another criterion usually overlooked by many people) is costly and the benefit is far from obvious (due to above reasons).
In theory, it’s the best approach (and the one we wanted to implement), but in practice it doesn’t really solve the problem on a large enough scale…

Hopefully, this option will be more practical toward the end of 2018…

FYI, according to a survey we conducted in 2017, most respondents point PayPal as their preferred payment system, while we all know that the risk of having your funds frozen is one of the highest with this processing route.

Thanks for your input !!

2 Likes

Why’s the site down?

1 Like

Hey there,

We’re performing proactive security upgrades. We’ll be back shortly.

Thanks for your patience!

3 Likes

We’re back!!!
Thanks for your patience everyone!

1 Like

Latest drops on Strainly! check them out HERE

3 Likes

Up for grabs HERE !

2 Likes

if you got more seeds than money, there’s the trade option on STRAINLY

3 Likes

Some clones waiting for new homes

2 Likes

More CLONES

1 Like

Thought we should give y’all bean aficionados a heads up about STRAINLY
All details above. Free platform. You’re all welcome to check it out and give feedback :pray:
@ReikoX
@Jellypowered
@2tokejoke
@Kalgrae
@TropicalBiophile
@Herbie
@Morgwar
@anon27306389
@Dtowngrowman68

3 Likes

@oleskool830
@GreenCaciqueHawaii
@50State
@Sukia
@Antocians66
@Heritagefarms
@StrainVenator
@oranje
@Dee.S73
@whadop

2 Likes

@godspeed
@Scissor-Hanz
@toastyjakes
@OG1969
@ganjajuana
@G-paS
@Kraven
@Fisch
@Grower13
@LED_Seedz

1 Like

I’ve had an account for a while now and log in occasionally but haven’t had the opportunity to trade or anything yet. I like the site. Lots of options.

:+1:t2: Cheers

6 Likes

Always more cultivars…

1 Like

@99PerCent
@Muleskinner
@PrimalPractitioner
@Gaz29
@anon58740919
@pookie123
@CrunkBudz
@gordongecko
@Dufuser
@ChronicallyHigh

@stain
@BloodyAxe
@argo945
@Dr_Jekyll
@LongBeachReefer
@Thaenigma
@nube
@Dewb
@Thegrowguyapple
@buryseeds

@GumbyBuds
@sk1
@Perndog
@MBSeeds
@deep_rob
@Cannasaurusrex
@anon58740919
@Dannabis
@GrowEasy
@lotus710

1 Like

Not all about the money…
TRADES too

2 Likes

Yeah, im down… this is how it was at the turn of the century… people all around globe swapped genes…
I am looking for:

1. Chocolate Trip (katsu)
  2. Green Genes Cherry Bomb
  3. p91
  4. SD Hawg

i dont have any Cali genes at all. i never had… I would love to try some out… maybe even work some into my lines…
My genes are mostly old dutch (SSSC, TSB), turn of century Canada, and stuff i traveld and hunted for in the ealry 2000’s…idk if my genes are desirable or “cool” in 2018, my library either predates the influx of chemdawg, or its stuff that was developed in isolation from chemdawg. As nearly everything in america has some chem in it, idk if yall want stuff that is chem free?
Let me get a list together of what all i’d like to trade away…tbc…

2 Likes