Clone Exchange Free or Trade, Moderated

If your in bakersfield you can probably hook up with the breeders cut

1 Like

fuck i think I’m drooling seeing your seed collection. :joy:

1 Like

Anybody would like too trade… I’m in toronto.

1 Like

I have some Timewreck seeds if anyone interested in trading

10 Likes

Hey. I’m vary interested if seeds are coming from that beauty :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey folks.

Quick heads up to let y’all know that we built a platform for safer clone trading = Strainly

Have a great weekend :v:

2 Likes

Shoot me a pm and let me know. Thx

looking for a free clone, maybe send some free beans for the favor? :slight_smile:

i got legit GG4 gorilla glue #4 pest free and dud free have an original mother that i take cuts from no cuts from cuts from cuts im looking for sour diesel had her years ago and lost her been hunting ever since.

5 Likes

any chance you are in canada?

1 Like

No I’m state side I’d love to move to Canada very forward thinking cannabis laws.

Looking to trade for a blueberry male clone

If anyone in CANADA has proven elite cuts I have the real GMO skunkflex cut from Michigan to trade.
Thanks

3 Likes

Have you run the GMO yet ?

1 Like

Any one got the real gg4 theyre willing to trade with me? PM me for my list of clones.

3 Likes

I personally have not run it yet.
Still vegging clones, gonna run a SOG w lots of little clones n see just how big she yields.
Heres a cpl pics from my close friend I got the cut from.
Appears to be the real deal.
Kinda short on $ at the moment but ill get it tested this yr to verify too.

7 Likes

I’ve resisted starting an account with them until I had more info …glad now I did

Edited spelling.

Ive just heard of tons of ppl getting ripped off- ppl selling fake packs etc

Hi @Craigson15

Could you please elaborate about your specific experience?
We have a verification process in place that everyone needs to go through before being allowed to post. We review each post that is submitted. Our review mechanism allows members to review each other after a trade is completed. Scams have happened less than 0.6% of the time after 27,000 transactions were completed in over 2 years. We have 12,000 registered users. 93% are happy about their experience when we conducted a survey in May.

If you need any help, please do not hesitate to reach out. If you rely on rumors spread by people we banned for a good reason, this may give you a false impression. There’s all kind of people in our community and we try to attract and retain only the best :slight_smile:

@BubbaRay @Mongobongo @Olbrannon @PoppaPuff

3 Likes

Do not have the Sour D, BUT have a friends creation that is even better in my opinion. It is called RPP x ChemDog.
She is NYCD X Ms. Universe(Professor P) = R.P.P. It stands for Raspberry Pi Processor(smelled like raspberries)
RPP x ChemDog was her final cross.
She is LOUD LOUD LOUD, can be smelled through EVERYTHING. Taste is amazing, hits like a 9 pound hammer.
Better taste in my opinion than SD, certainly a killer cross.
IF that one does not work for you, I have the “CORE” cut of Amnesia Haze, and IT IS all that and MORE!!! She IS worth ANYTHING ANYONE has in my humble opinion.

Been hunting a legit GG4 cut for a minute, any interest in these 2 or have PLENTY of seeds could trade, just hit me up.

3 Likes