A warm welcome to our newest breeder đŸ’„

Don’t we have to pay to get Lambsbread from you? Skipping the sophistry about purchasing another item and getting a “free gift
” :roll_eyes: It looks like a sale, talks like a sale, walks like a sale, and floats in water
 it must be a duck, I guess?

2 Likes

Tens people received mine without pay if they politely asked and i shared this strain since a decade before my label.freebies.

Sorry to talk to another ignorant.clown.

1 Like

Ad hominem attacks
 always an excellent refuge for those with no leg to stand on in an argument. :rofl:

Btw, you reminded me by pulling this shit in another sponsor’s thread, one who’s actually paying for the privilege
 aren’t you advertising on OG without paying for a sponsorship yourself?

Thanks for letting me know the website where I can buy your genetics!

Good to see you’ve got a grow thread showing off your excellent genetics too, just in case people want to buy them. Catching my drift here? You’re a salesman, not even paying the forum for your privilege in advertising. Maybe we should talk about this much, much more so it comes to the attention of people who will do something about it?

5 Likes

Lol i let you ask @Garcimore about how many free Lambsbread seeds he was able to receive from me and without any purchase at all. :rofl:

I am not a professional and barely a half so only OG fundraiser receive my support.

Understood or need a drawing?

1 Like

@Garcimore isn’t the issue. You’re in here trying to attack another sponsor’s business based on the breeders he works with, and saying shit like this:

Meanwhile you don’t even have the respect to sponsor the site yourself when you’re clearly attempting to profit from it. Seems incredibly disrespectful to me, both to the site and to DBJ
 who just got out of surgery, and really shouldn’t have to be dealing with this kind of crap from a bitter salesman with an axe to grind against anyone else profiting from his supposedly-free line that we’d all have to pay for in order to receive from him. Unless you’re volunteering to start a giveaway thread? That would certainly prove your point. I’ll take some first, since you’re so generous. :rofl: Oh, right, that’s not happening. You’re here to make money
 though you’re going to say it’s personal, and then probably won’t prove your point by actually giving any away to anyone else. I’ve already got mine, don’t need your dirty money-grubbing seeds.

1 Like

My work and presence is more educational than what narrow-minded like you think.

Hey @LemonadeJoe sorry for the cleaning job to do and by hoping @Great_lakes_Genetics will receive good the Vibes Collective message.

1 Like

I don’t doubt you’ve got knowledge to share. Again, not the issue. You don’t seem to be denying the fact that your Lambsbread is not available for free except to a select few, and that it’s for sale. :man_shrugging: Good enough for me.

Wrong you are and clear i am, you need Lambsbread medicine no doubt.

1 Like

and I should buy it from you, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Love, grow and smoke it if you already have them, for sure it will make your third eye less fool.

1 Like

As with all suppliers of beans the honest answers can only be from those who have popped and grown there seeds. I think that to nuke a contributor to OG is ridiculous, you do not have to buy from them if you do not want to, but let the rest of the community decide on their merits. THANKS GLG for your input and support, work and grow together. Cheers

1 Like

I just bump the welcome. Continue what you’re doing GLG, it’s important to my eyes. Ecosystems are long to set but rewarding. And of course thanks to support us.

2 Likes

I wouldnt argue with people who grow 14+ week strains to get that result they get. Even if youre right or not they have a lot of patience and tire you out eventually may as well give up.
Yall are hilarious almost everyone here gives me a good laugh just wanted everyone to know.
:green_heart:

3 Likes

Im gonna get in trouble again. I dont like long stories either. I wanna have a good grow n get a good high. That desc of choc thai can be the same said for ton of sativas out there but it aint that bad. You can look at bothers grimm for example nothing against them at all maybe i get bored fast.

1 Like

Just my 2 cents, I’m new here but I appreciate anyone that takes the time to make any cross. pollen chunked or not. I find it hilarious when people complain about genetics like were some snobs who forget what this plant is about. Lets not knock another mans hustle.

GLG is just doing us a service by connecting us to these breeders. OG is also doing us a service by connecting all of us together. Lets be thankful we all get to come together and appreciate this plant.

If you don’t like someones genetics, give them some positive constructive feedback in private and move on.

Just food for though

edit: If you don’t like someones gear, make your own.

Kraken

4 Likes

Hello everybody
I truly have to say I do not understand this thread. I really do appreciate the support of those of you who are sticking up for me.

This thread was intended to announce the arrival of exotic academy genetics to the Great Lakes genetics team. They are not new to the scene. And since I had offered their year on sale. I have actually received quite a few emails asking for other strains, they offer and have already restocked twice.

I can appreciate people that don’t want to buy his gear. Please don’t smear him or me unless you really know the facts.

Thanks and I hope everybody’s geared up for a great Fourth of July. Much love DBJ

14 Likes

to be quite fair, roms just did a server auction. He isn’t exactly freeriding, and joe is clearly aware of the situation and good with it :man_shrugging:

to stay on topic, although I’ve never been a customer of GLG I only hear good things about them and Exotic Alchemy is a big name in the landrace game, very cool to see their gear get more available! Although I do sympathize with the vibes crew who wanted the lambsbread to be free, at some point the seeds kinda belong to the people who hold them, and it’s up to them what they’d like to do with em, for better or for worse. I for one am glad to see them available at all

8 Likes

Thanks for all of the good times I had with your freebies, and the stuff I bought. Our species is a continual dumpster fire.

5 Likes

GLG has been good to me as well. No issues at all.
I’ve been using whiskey for curse lifting purposes. As far as I can tell, it works just as good, if not better, than holy water.

1 Like