ABC bastard cannabis seeds (CLOSED)

I’m also very interested in it.

I entered hope is correct, my English is very bad.:dizzy_face:

My shipping data to Gaz29? I’m from Germany.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing beer3|nullxnull , they will be the only ones outdoors, curious to see how they grow in my garden and fool my neighbours frech|nullxnull , appreciate your gesture … Arriba|nullxnull

5 Likes

Not one person really looked twice at them. You would have to have an amateur botanist like myself to really notice them. I told my friend, who is a botanist, it was wild New Zealand Hops. He was the only one who knew something was up when they went into flower.

14 Likes

If needed, I will happily post them off to Deutschland @Tommy_McCain

Tag!

Kev :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

Holy shit, uhhh, thats 10000% accurate.

I finally cataloged my seeds yesterday.

Don’t tell my husband. FOGL :joy::rofl::crazy_face:

5 Likes

Every time I come across your name, my mind immediately goes to Nutella.

10 Likes

Lolol.

Nods, its funny, I was a part of the RIU community for awhile, and there was a gal there that ways called me that, made me laugh every time.

And, Nutella is the bomb :bomb: :yum:

12 Likes

Is it to late to sighn up for these I’d really like some

1 Like

I have a lot so should be no problem. Shucked seeds for two hours and still have over two plants left.

13 Likes

Yes @Kinx. You have signed up correctly.

1 Like

I had to look this up, someone else was asking for it yesterday and I had no idea what ABC was lol. This is a pretty cool stealthy plant, the leaves kinda looks a bit like my little blueberry bushes I planted this year

2 Likes

Me too @Seamonkey84! I could not even think that a cannabis plant could look so different. Now, i wonder why i have never seen this before now? I mean even if the potency is <10ฯ , if its close to that i would say it’s a great strategy in places where cultivating is a felony.

1 Like

I might actually feel comfortable trying these outside next year in my non friendly state. Thanks for making and sharing with the community, @Tommy_McCain!!

6 Likes

Yea before this there was duck foot, but that was still marijuana-ish, just with maple leaves.

3 Likes

When somebody sees one of my plants, I always blame it on the Japanese, lol. I call them a Japanese Maple type thingy… and walk away.

Oh, I have a great place to put them on the fence with the roses. My neighbor watches me garden my plants all year already, heh.

10 Likes

Thanks for doing this. I just added my name if it’s still open. I am hoping to have some freak show beans for next summer and can put these together to see what happens and maybe get some crossed beans out of them.

9 Likes

I’ve currently got ABC, auto bastard 1.0 and freakshow females lined up for pollination with a freakshow being the male. Extremely keen to get them to the F2 large hunt and see if something weird is hidden in the combination

8 Likes

Csi Humboldt is doing it on his insta but he’s only at F1 when he’s at F2 the traits will show and be crazy im sure

it’ll be cool to see if you can get auto bastard freakshows hahaha

11 Likes

I’ve been following CSI grow on IG also. I am going to be doing some crosses in an attempt to improve or add some different features to the ABC. I’ve saved pollen and will be throwing it on some of my females. Chem D, Triangle Kush, Goji and Sunshine 4. Going to pop a few hundred of these next summer for outdoors. Only about 10% should show the ABC trait. I’ve heard it can be difficult to improve the potency.

10 Likes

Oooh that should be interesting. I’ve been doing some reading up on these strains, ABC/Freakshow/Ducksfoot and it seems the leaf traits from these 3 are supposed to be double recessive…
So I’d think it likely you won’t see anything in the F1’s(unless it was two of these 3 crossed together) but the F2’s should get real interesting. I’d bet you’d need to grow out quite a few and test the males and such but could be some fun times ^^

6 Likes