ABC bastard cannabis seeds (CLOSED)

@Tommy_McCain, I am game!

A mod from @TeamOG needs to wikify the first post to allow signups.

1 Like

I would love to trade some seeds with you

I made the post wiki so everyone can sign up.

Cool peeps

7 Likes

The seeds finished end of September - Mid October. They had heavy resin and smelled like berries and citrus. Every friend who smelled them loved them. I was actually surprised how good the terps are and how much resin the produce on the plant. They are really fun in flowerbeds, nothing looks like them.

I think I have enough to give away to everyone. I did an open pollination from seeds a friend gave me. The seeds were over a year old so out of 10 I got 7 to pop. The four females I have are full of seeds.

19 Likes

Thanks a lot!

@Tommy_McCain if you want to do a signup list you can just copy it from another thread. I’m happy to help if needed.

4 Likes

I’ve been looking for some of these for years for fun factor and breeding.

Added a few numbers and my name on OP if that’s the way @Tommy_McCain wants to go about it.

7 Likes

Hummmmm these would do well with the freakshow I have. The cross freaky bastard comes to mind

10 Likes

I would sure be interested. I have a long flower bed on one side of the house with some roses in there and they would be perfect to grow in between them. Thanks and good vibes on the project. peace

3 Likes

tried to clear up the wiki, hope not stepping on any toes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like a nice yummy strain to grow out.Thanks for wanting to share Tommy.

If you’re interested. I’m happy to include them in the Fall box, if you’d like. I’m always interested in giving away any extras through my website too. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I’m interested as well but no idea where to put my name, not sure what level I am or how to find out

You’re a Member, TL2.
Just click on your avatar in the top right of the page next to the search icon and 3 horizontal lines, click on your name twice in the little box that comes up. That takes you to your profile page. At the top right under the search icon, 3 lines, and avatar should be a gray box called “Expand”, click that and you’ll see a yellow bar, mid way through that bar it says “Trust Level: xxxx”:
Basic = TL1
Member = TL2
Regular = TL3

Also looks like LemonadeJoe added the thread with the pics to show you. in the OP.
About the Seed Runs Co-op ⚠ Read before you participate

4 Likes

That sounds great…I’m interested.

Thanks

Sounds awesome

Sebring you sending out the boxes for in the future?
Are the ones motr been holding coming out soon?

1 Like

Rolling right along. Thank you everyone for setting this up for me. I am not to be trusted with admin type posts. I will have no problems hooking the majority of people up. I have plenty of seeds.

9 Likes

I think the fall box would work great. I have three plants left to shuck out…so let me get a good seed tally this week. Thank you for volunteering. These are really fun seeds for everyone. A real fun addition to any backyard garden.

8 Likes

What you have a web site hot dam I gotta look at that forrrrr sure.Your f4 79MauwiWowieCherryBomb pheno at 24days into flower is a resin machine that has the most tarty fruity skunky aroma to it.Waiting for them to finish will be torture :crazy_face:

8 Likes