AC infinity fan users, input please

As I’m in an illegal country and got it to test out , I would be annoyed if I had paid for this T6 . Having your extractor turn off mainly of a low temp occurs it’s not fit for growers. AC infinity mislead customers prior to the new controller.

3 Likes

I use my s 6 as an intake for 3 tents I will get another to use as a lung room for exhaust
I’m Great fan of this fan lol :joy:

4 Likes

Interesting about the alarms… never knew thats how it worked. It almost seems like one could, in theory, set the fan speed to 1, set the temp and humidity setpoints super low, and use the alarms for actual setpoints. This should keep the fan running on low all the time, but kick in full blast to cool or vent excess humidity. If I’m understanding this correctly that is.

11 Likes

Guess I need to upgrade my T4 then!!

2 Likes

You’re understanding it right. :slight_smile: Totally doable, though you’d have to contend with the very low volume alarm chirping at you while its conditions are met.

Nah, unless it’s failing to meet your needs at the moment. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I got a 4” but I got the basic model that just uses a hand controller with a button to change the speed but not the temp and humidity controller.

I run that at like 1/3 speed most of the time and I like it much better than my first one that’s on my veg. Can’t remember the brand but it was highly recommended but has no options for speed adjustments.

3 Likes

I run my fans just about the same temp and rh as you. Nice… mine are for boxes I built in my garage.

2 Likes

I have dual t6 fans on my big box and at 10 its amazingly hard to open doors. :joy:

3 Likes

I have a T6 in my 4x4 room and a T8 in the 4x6 room. Even at 5 it will suck the door closed. :rofl:

7 Likes

As long as your humidity is in check and there is air movement you should be fine. Lock in that vpd.

3 Likes

I like your thinking here… hmmm

1 Like

I had bought a T4 from Amazon. I was labeled as a resell item. There was no new ones left. I was a little skeptical and voiced my concerns to an employee before I bought it. They told me that it was a returned item and wasn’t used. When I got it in the mail there was only the fan in the box. No power cord, sensor, just the fan. I was upset that someone would buy it to take the stuff they wanted and sent it back. I set it up to return it then covid, work and life happened. I dont even know what else is supposed to go with it to work properly. I contacted Infinity to see about perching everything I needed. All they emailed me back was a link to there product site. I did all that but I don’t see the power cords or connectors to the sensor for perches. I REALLY loved the fan. Or the idea of it. To bad its collecting dust atm. I guess I’ll try to call Infinity next time.

3 Likes

I would definitely call customer service and let them know you received a fan with no controller or power cord.

Those are very nice fans, but without the cords, an expensive paper weight

5 Likes

If your an Amazon prime customer call Amazon and bitch they should be able to help

3 Likes

They just told me to send it back and to order another one. Between working over night and life I never got on the bus to go to UPS. Covid and public transportation didn’t seem wise. I could have tried harder to get a ride. But by the time I was going to sleep for work everyone was getting up.
I’ll just have to call Infinity to try to get everything I need.

3 Likes

I have the same concern as OP. It really is a design flaw.

ACInfinity has released a new controller that allows you to set minimums and as well as other features.

I really think a lot of these(specifically the minimum fan speed) should be a default feature.

5 Likes

I have an older t6 and 2 newer ones. The new ones have the newer controller but the only difference i see in the 2 i have is that the newer one takes power from the fan power. Old controller had its only power supply

3 Likes

Thanks bro!

I’ve been playing with my controller and I appreciate ‘your illumination’ on the subject.
This is working much better now…

:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Rumor only…

The new Controller 67 may NOT be compatible with the older separate power supply AC fans. (My T6 is older type)

4 Likes

Great fan, soso controller.

2 Likes