ACE Golden Tiger Outdoors šŸÆ

I learned that from @Herbie, who is super busy and not really absent right now, just super busy.

2 Likes

So itā€™s very clever, then Iā€™m sorryā€¦

1 Like

Actually thank you @alpine, those details can make you or break you right! It was my fault anyway because i took the pic like that, i was waiting for the roots to show to put the blackened cups on.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s an update on this super sativas. They are getting big and strong, ACE rocks! Golden Tiger, how do i put you in a cage to keep you small!? LOL

These plants are ten days oldā€¦ Amazing huh!? What did i get myself intoā€¦ :scream:

5 Likes

Its that soil bro! Got em in soil now they takin off. This is why i love soilXD dude im soo excited for you. I got a pack of tikal i wanna pop!!

Guatemalan Landrace it has to be right!? Well what are you waiting for, popā€™em!

1 Like

Yeah its crossed with a kush haze hybrid. Id pop em but i just dont have the roomXD soon though!:slight_smile: i wanna do a big pheno hunt soon once i get a male chamber setup!

1 Like

Not all have the freedom to pop many beans, either in search of a keeper or
a wide variety to enjoy. They will BEE popped, but patience you must haveā€¦

4 Likes

I got SEEDS-A-POPPING fever man! LOL

2 Likes

dude you have no clue how much i wanna pop more seedsXD for the past month ive been studying breeding techniques for many different plants and they speak a lot about planting lots of seedsXD

And it ainā€™t going away i predict!

2 Likes

Hello fellas!

I canā€™t believe this babies are only two weeks old, they broke soil on 10/19.

7 Likes

Looking good man!
How long until you move em outside?

Stay hazed
Jake

1 Like

They are in the same tent as the Pineapple Chunk Fem LST, and the cups for the contest, that little tent went 12/12 last night. I expect to keep them in the tent and in the cups for as long as i can . Then gonna move them to 1 gallon pot where they will finish outdoors.

Thatā€™s the plan anywayā€¦

1 Like

What a world of difference in your grows , I donā€™t see nutrient problems or wetness issues, so much better.

1 Like

Not to make up excuses, but the last grow, the one i f**ked up, i think it was mainly because the coco wasnā€™t rinsed, and its EC was over 2.0 to start, actually i am amazed those little ones finished. If only i had rinsed my coco before using it, my first grow wouldnā€™t have been a lot better. Lesson learned.

EDIT, i mean even if they tell me and the bag says itā€™s rinsed, i will rinse it againā€¦

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t call that making excuses, that is more like finding a root cause (no pun intended) then rectifying the problem with a working solution and maintaining

3 Likes

MY solution was to switch to soil so, iā€™m using roots organics Formula 707, right out of the bag. And the GO Box for nutes, good thing about it is i donā€™t have to measure pH, the nutes buffer themselves, and itā€™s no joke, my plants look happy and all. I have to feed them a little better, i was trying the less is more approach, but they were yellowing and needing more, so i a m gonna give them 90% solution next watering and good CalMag too, i am learning a lot man. This is not rocket science, but itā€™s science anyway. I canā€™t imagine what it would have been for me without you guys.

3 Likes

If the bag says rinsed you definatly dont need to rince again! Botanicare and canna rinses before packaging:) i love the look of your babies. I know using soil is way easier and more forgiving than coco forsure!

Might i suggest a 2gal pot instead of one gallon? I think you should take atleast one, trnasplant it right when it needs to be and keep it in a big enough pot so it doesnt go route bound! I only say this because i wanna see a golden tiger grown to perfection in the sun by the mad scientist!!

3 Likes

I have never used Coco but if I thought a rinse would make a difference then thatā€™s what I would do it certainly wonā€™t produce a negative effect and might just save a grow

2 Likes