ACE Golden Tiger Outdoors šŸÆ

Have you seen the sativas grown by @Calyxander, they were in 1 gallon pots i thinkā€¦ Came out great!

Thanks for saying they look good bro! Really!

Precisely, i donā€™t need another grow of suffering and doubt!

2 Likes

They look way better then my first few goes brošŸ˜‚ youre on the right track. I cant wait to see your garden in a year or two!!

1 Like

I hope not to let you down my friend, i am paying close attention and care!

Never mind to say, i will be here! God willing!

1 Like

No way. In a year youll be growing those sativas in the ground and they will be 20 ft tall

2 Likes

I wish it was legal to trade buds man! Can you imagine!? LOL

2 Likes

Dude one day! I cant wait till we can send bud across the whole world. Its a plant not a bomb. Or waitā€¦ maybe its a bomb.

1 Like

Not just a bomb, but THE BOMB!!!

1 Like

The mother of all bombsXD

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

International shipping of plant matter is usually prohibited unless sterilized with UV etc. Invasive species of bugs can cause huge problems. Now hash on the other hand, that will probably be no problem since it is processed. Not to mention sending a few grams of hash is easier to send than a zip of flowers. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thats true huh. I always forget about pests. Like how you have to really wash your car super good if you wanna go to PEI because they grow lots of potatos and cant have certain pests going there and fucking it up

3 Likes

They were transplanted into their final 1 gallon pot. Hope they make it in there, they have been under 12/12 for a few days now.

9 Likes

This is the way the small tent is looking now, the little autos i got there will be receiving 12/12 only but WTH, it doesnā€™t matter a few more buds by New Yearā€™s Eve or soā€¦ The three bigger ones are almost three weeks, GO ACE!!! All autos transplanted yesterday, i wanted to see how they reacted to the potting and well, they are showing emerald alreadyā€¦ This is the 12/12 tent that has the cups for the contest and the GT by ACE. All the autos, just to fill up the place i dunno.

Anyway, here it isā€¦

This one has a little defect and it resembles an orchid, donā€™t you think? WW by DP.

6 Likes

I vegged 2 weeks. I think the Thai dominant phenos go the longest. Being a Malawi cross. I can say these are much more difficult than straight Malawi.

1 Like

I have some tikal as well. I plan on getting to them as soon as my current Malawi plants finish.

2 Likes

Well thanksā€¦I do have to say that they matured and ripened OK. Not really great.
Merely adequate.
Keep in mind that they were my ā€œoverflowā€ plants from testing seeds of a cross I made.
It can be done, but I would say that the tiny (.85 gallon) containers were not optimum.
Based upon what I know of your situation, I would advise using 2 or 3 gallon containers to provide better yield without the unwieldy runaway size issues inherent with sativas.

I would say good luck, but you have learned enough over the last few months to not need luck!
You will be fine!

2 Likes

You think too much of me man! I am very green still. I do appreciate you saying it tho! @Calyxander, mi good friend!
I am gonna grow them in 3 gallon pots once i identify sex on them, will transplant in about one month.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Why did you decide to go with the 1 gal pots? Kind of small for outdoor, right?

2 Likes

I was gonna try and force the plant to flower early, i read that it sometimes work if you put the sativa in a small pot. In the end i decided i donĀ“t care, will just let it be and grow and mature the way itĀ“s supposed to. But anything bigger than 3 gallons will make it huge! So i now chose to put them in 3 gallon pots, in about one monthā€¦

2 Likes

Youā€™re in Costa Rica arenā€™t you? I would think they would flower outdoor almost immediately. Isnā€™t your longest day less than 13 hours? I want to see them get HUGE!

1 Like