Acro's Farm Adventures

Random update on stank muffin. We’ll see if my gut is right on this one, but I think she’s going to be great. Blueberry Muffin (HSC cut) x Sic D (aka staten island diesel fro Katsu)

I also just got my first good smoke of Dream Axis. Such a nice high, it is face and head tingly stuff. But it’s different from what I’m used to with this effect. You can feel it in certain parts of your head but it’s closer to the neck and shoulders and relaxes that whole region. Numbing ears too. It’s not forehead or headband feeling as much as other strains.

This grow and SLH seed run has gone all kinds of wrong. It’s a long story I’ll update later. The good news is I’m going to have plenty of Dream Axis to smoke. Also, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but it’s better smoke/vape than SLH Franco so far in testing. It’s also better than LCG and Gush Mints , which are two other strains I like quite a bit and have been smoking a good amount of lately. I’m suddenly enamored… I’m going to have to run it back and not with an old mom.

Some lower buds to sundry and vape later… :green_heart:

She’s sandy and stick all in one. Really easy the make finger hash with.

The buds won’t be winning any beauty contests, but I find them sexy :joy:

8 Likes