Acro's Farm Adventures

Thanks for reading though and for the kind words :v: @ChinookKing

Nice man! Hope it starts dumpin pollen

1 Like

Smoking on some forbidden Runtz, pretty gassy stuff… I hate to admit it, but I generally like Runtz stuff. It makes sense, Z is an all time great for me :man_shrugging: It’s just such a nice daytime or anytime smoke. Runtz varies for me, but I also love Bacio/Gelato 41 and many of her offspring. Z x 41 seems like it’d be a better combo than the 33, but I don’t know the 33 very well.

Also, remember those autos clones. Most have been chopped and test smoked along the way. But, I tossed some in a hydro bucket and let SLH Franco pollinate them. So, looks like we’ll have fast photos of Acro Haze x SLH, and Zibba x SLH. These are two of the better autos I’ve grown vigor wise. This sounds bonkers, but I suspect cup winning quality flower in the hands of the right grower from these. I am shocked at what Acro Haze 2 and Zibba 1 did as clones. Zibba 1 had every single clone root, grow, and produce nice flower. One ACH clone outgrew all but 5 of the full plants and almost outgrew the donor mom. In fact she will outyield her in both beans and flower. Hydro is a powerful tool… these things have been shaded most of these lives as well. Which I believe e at this pint has to be well beyond 100 days , and they’re still going strong .

10 Likes

Me too :crossed_fingers:

SLH Franco pollen is on deck if not. There’s also Sour D BX3 x BBM x VB if I want to make regs

1 Like

Your 2 berry widow freak I grew were males. I had to cull them. Sad i will have to wait to 2025 for the outdoor of these.

Looking good over there.

1 Like

Bummer, oh well, thanks for trying!

Here’s my girl outside. She’s appearing to be better than her mom, and she loses her variegation, mostly, outside and with lower nutes. Really remarkable how clones look considering many other strains sent outside at the same time look awful. The Drunken Bastard is the only other that took to the outdoors so well.

10 Likes

That multi planting trick is so badass. Are those 5 gal pots? And about how many per pot?

1 Like

Those most recent are both less than a half gallon for the clones of ABC and Blue Popgun… New plants almost always get grown large in a tiny pot to see how they respond to multiple stressors. In this case they’re just clones beasting out.

I’ve gravitated to 3 gallon and 1 gallon pots as my main go to, but also have a bunch of blueberry BX going in a small one. If you’re going to free them out, I suggest 3 or 5 gallon. I’ll add, many of the claims about plants struggling with small pots and bound roots and being crowded is nonsense.

Here’s a bunch of blueberry BX auto in a small pot outdoors. This wasn’t planned but they were sprouting on the vine after some rain. These are right about 3 weeks old and better than the straight blueberry so far!

8 Likes

Everything is looking highly pollinated. After I reintroduced Franco to the ladies for a second pollination everything started to eat their leaves within a few days. I think they were all worn out :joy::roll_eyes:

So, this is Dream Axis, she was extra tortured and moved into the tent and into flower a week after the rest. This is already top 10 plants for me… I ripped off a bud a few days ago, gave it one night dry and into the dry herb vape it went. It’s top 5 smoke I’ve had this year, and there’s a long list of great smokes in there. Zibba #1 is also right there. I’ll save the smoke report on that one, but let’s just say, out of the 150+ autos I sorted through, to land on reversing that one, it could have gone so wrong high and smoke wise, but I did well! Assuming no deal breaker traits were passed on.

Back to dream Axis…

She hit way harder than I was expecting, to the point that I was asking myself what’s happening and which direction is this going. It was disorienting, but it very quickly turned to sharp laser focus and a burst of energy.

I got hit with some terrible virus last week and have been running on fumes and my tastebuds are off, but improving… Here’s what I was able to sort out taste wise…

Old school bubblegum, where you can taste the artificial coloring, but as you examine further it’s tropical, kinda funky mango and sour tropical candy. As temps go higher, it’s freshly roasted acrid coffee notes and medicinal herbs once the sweetness fades. Sweet and citrus is always the first to go in my vape.

The effect… It allows me to focus in deep ways, this is creative go juice, it’ll get you doing something fun or creative and feels like shot of caffeine. This is exactly what my ADHD (inattentive) ordered! :green_heart: I wasn’t able to fill an entire lobo canister, but it got me feeling good! Oh, and it’s not even close to done. Ime the high doesn’t change as much as most would have you believe… Ove smoked plenty of 5-6 week flowers that are damn close to the finished product.

I’m so excited about this one. You’ll be seeing a lot of it in my work!

I miss rarely having pretty plants in flower from making seeds all the time… That frost isn’t so bad to look at tough…

MAC Daddy (mobile jay)

Super Silver Deez (prof p/dynasty) x Blue Pop (BBM x VB f3 AKBB/Me) getting lemony hazy diesel

11 Likes

Check out the aquarium Blueberry and Dream Axis clones a little over a month later… These were the clones that I put outdoors when it was still 30’s in early April

7 Likes

Blue Popgun showing off her variegation and kickass leaves. This plant is wild, and she takes on totally different personas inside and out, but she’s incredible either place so far. SSDD reproduction on ice in the background.

I love what I see from the latest additions… the Ohio Players (:roll_eyes::joy:) Illudium and Lemon G, lower left and right.

Speaking of variegation… This is my keeper Blues Haze (I have two but this is my favorite so far).

She likes to sport a little variegation and its variegation that’s exactly like Cuban Black Haze, she’ll foxtail and all just like CBH aw well. She’s also balls tough like CBH. These are tough plants to kill. Stronger resiliency wise, and better rooters than SLH Franco, which is saying something. Honestly, the only reason I hold CBH is because it refuses to die. I’ve had it for years and I’ve never even bothered to flower it. I like bright lemony haze, and I don’t do a full flower run on 99% of what I grow.

8 Likes

Littke update on the held list…

Blueberry Muffin
BBM x Vintage Blueberry (my cut)
Macdaddy (MobileJay)
Zkittles Cake (Jungle Boys)
Strawberry Guava (Bloom/Harry Palms)
Stardawg Corey (TD)
MOB
Illudium
Original Diesel/Daywrecker
Dream Axis (Congo x Ghash) x SSDD (my cut)
Cuban Black Haze
Papaya (Harry Palms)
Cereal Milk S1 (Acro cut)
SLH Franco’s Cut
Sour D x SSH F3 (my cut)
Blueberry (old pnw Sativa cut)
Wellness OG
Lemon g
Purple Widow Freak (my cut)
Blue Popgun (Purple widow freak x BBM x VB)
Now n Later
Glitterbomb (Compound)
Blues Haze x 2
SSDD BX1 beans made by @HolyAngel
White Widow Dead Acro Cut

So that last one, I’m excited, but I can’t decide if I like the smell… She’s pungent in veg, not weed like, sweet acrid antifreeze, mothball, and sticky. She’s got some of that sweet SSH vibe going on. Not typical fruity, maybe oxidative wine smells, like an Amarone you opened last week. Sorry, once a wine nerd…

9 Likes

Now thats a lineup! Yeah mothball isnt my
favorite smell haha - Ive had a few mothbally plants and they thankfully didnt taste like it.

3 Likes

Is it stupid that I feel like she’ll be extra good smoke because she smells kinda medicinal. I swear I can smell if these things are going to smoke well or not :joy:

Speaking of smells, my gawd! Walking into a tent full of Blueberry Muffin, Blueberry Saty, MOB, and Blueberry dodgers doesn’t suck 🫐

!

#bluemob

7 Likes

Some other flowers coming up :green_heart:

6 Likes

This is stank muffin…

Stank muffin is the result of the carnage that was my nightmarish 2023 greenhouse experience. Wretched weather, bugs galore, and bud rot galore… I lost full seeded and nearly done plants of Berger Bubba, Blueberry Muffin, various chems and diesels, and several others. All of these nearly finished seeds, and by nearly I mean I got one white, looked like it might pop, seed from a large blueberry muffin. The rest were little white blanks. I even managed to break her “tail” in half after a long soak and she still made it to adulthood.

Yes, a single bean, man smells good in veg, and there’s just something special about her. So far, indications are she’s is a lovely expression of both mom and dad smell and growth wise.

I popped her with this last autoflower run and she did amazing being crammed and shaded during all that.

3 Likes

Random update on stank muffin. We’ll see if my gut is right on this one, but I think she’s going to be great. Blueberry Muffin (HSC cut) x Sic D (aka staten island diesel fro Katsu)

I also just got my first good smoke of Dream Axis. Such a nice high, it is face and head tingly stuff. But it’s different from what I’m used to with this effect. You can feel it in certain parts of your head but it’s closer to the neck and shoulders and relaxes that whole region. Numbing ears too. It’s not forehead or headband feeling as much as other strains.

This grow and SLH seed run has gone all kinds of wrong. It’s a long story I’ll update later. The good news is I’m going to have plenty of Dream Axis to smoke. Also, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but it’s better smoke/vape than SLH Franco so far in testing. It’s also better than LCG and Gush Mints , which are two other strains I like quite a bit and have been smoking a good amount of lately. I’m suddenly enamored… I’m going to have to run it back and not with an old mom.

Some lower buds to sundry and vape later… :green_heart:

She’s sandy and stick all in one. Really easy the make finger hash with.

The buds won’t be winning any beauty contests, but I find them sexy :joy:

8 Likes

A few more for good measure… 1 1/2” collar for perspective. The big one is drying, the others were jammed in a bag and frozen for squashing later :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Blueberry x Blueberry x Jammy Dodgers 2 x Blueberry AKA Blueberry Dodgers starting to flower and turn purple. They’re going to be hit by the reversed blueberry photo for fast photo fems. I’m super happy, they’re what I wanted them to be so far. So many similarities to her great grandma, and various rainy blueberry photos I’ve grown and not the mutants I’d usually see. The outcross and BX seems to have toned them down significantly :green_heart:

Some of that DJ blueberry sativa clone growing in the aquarium and the garden. One those and another that’s elsewhere and further along are reversed.

10 Likes

Some blueberry auto coming down from testing. She outgrew fast photos and her sisters by leaps and bounds.

In case anyone was wondering what good and “bad” STS looks like…

11 Likes