Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Thanks boss looking fine as always!

No brackets in lineages has always been a Larry David level peeve for me… I know it’s petty but man does it frustrate me. Unbelievable!

2 Likes

Super Destroyer Haze aka Mindbender Haze
Day 21 since the flip.

Been training like crazy to keep an even canopy in this 5x5

17 Likes

Mango haze getting close…smells musky incense today. I’ve never had her look so colorful, nights are cold at 58.

21 Likes

I got some of those… I’ll have to plant a couple this summer to provide an indoor pro grown vs outdoor shlub grown comparison for informational purposes… I was going to save them for a project, but a few will be alright… you always get a lot of seeds with Mac. Looking forward to seeing what you get.

3 Likes

Who is the original breeder of Lieu Hahn? Would love to know and to see the other creations of that breeder.

1 Like

Agseed company original haze reproduction I pollen chucked starting to get going.

20 Likes

It was Fet from Spice Brothers, he was based at Cannabis World and sold seed threw heaven stair ways.

9 Likes

Nevils Haze F2 Clone.

22 Likes

Madmac and Wally sent me a bunch of different haze hybrids. Being in the USA getting seeds overseas is hit or miss. It was a homerun lol. Very thankful to both. I can only pop a few at a time. I got much going on with testing, my keepers, and projects. I dont have the space to keep to many. When I find something I like better than a current keeper it’s replaced, that doesn’t happen often.

The front half is wally work
(Mango Haze x C5 x Mango Haze) x (Snowman x Bio Diesel)

25 Likes

@hammerheadgenetics That’s awesome. I’m really happy for you, and hope you kept a clone of that beautiful lady!

6 Likes

I have them all backed up. Looking through the Malawi gold x Grinspoon and Lieu Hahn to add to the gene pool.

5 Likes

Hyp3rids bred Liu han I think its discontinued

Looking good I hope they are all female

Lieu Hahn was originally bred by the Spice brothers. I would guess Hyp3rids also reproduced these from the original stock. Keep in mind the linage is reversed. The male was the Vietnam. It’s listed in the reverse order on Seedfinder.

5 Likes

Mango haze sample bud. Terps are strong, need about 5 more days.

21 Likes

SSH

Original Haze, not sure what happened to the leaf with the burnt looking edge. Been trying to figure out ppms, seems ok around 420-450

10 Likes

(Mango Haze x C5 x Mango Haze) x (Snowman x Bio Diesel) haze leaning pheno

21 Likes

Just a heads up to you all… MAHA, Wally and lots of other hazy seeds are up.

9 Likes

finishing up my lady. done a small “charas” ball, trippy as heck

13 Likes

Mrnice holy grail

23 Likes