Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

Dope. You maintain it ?

1 Like

Hey @Fuel !

I have a Haze :grin:

28 Likes

Yea. I water it every day but dont fertilize it much. It is planted in a pasture feild so Im still trying to tweak it.

4 Likes

I sure hope you also have a ladder!

5 Likes

Just mixing up medium now, thanks for those tips!!

1 Like
Seriously this limitation sux because a few pass their time to push in a small puddle ... it's time to realize how bad and ambivalent is this kind of message. And this without any limitations to open a thread in the breedings section to present exhaustively your work, your projects or even your seedbank. It's raining seeds in OG, be logical a little bit also ... take example on HHG damned. It's a transfuge that have fully integrated the ecosystem, fast and without begging.

She’s just like i like it personally ^^ At most i throw some dried sheep poo when they switch in august, but i stay lean as much as i can. Make some seeds, it’s a nice base to play with lol

You can say this i think lmao Beauttifull shape, like a bamboo grove on its own. Remind me old memories of this one … no i don’t have boobs lol

I never used a heated soil surface. I understand it’s very valuable where sun hit hard, but i don’t know much on the extras it give for root’s development and how is the maintenance of such technic. If you mind … ^^

11 Likes

The soil covering helps warm the soil in the spring. Added benefits is the humidity is always higher under the fabric and emits from the holes I make for plants. Our early season is much lowered humidity until around this time of year. Extra warmth and humidity for small plants and suppression of weeds and vines. My work takes me away for periods of time ,so the weeds would win the battle otherwise.

Comparison within minutes .

8 Likes

Thats the plan. :grin: :rainbow:

2 Likes

Hempy,
Hey man that looks lovely! i love those crazy cool potent foxtails, I am growing a strain i got shipped from Thailand from a giveaway I won on IG. It is Mekhong Classic x Star Pupil Laos, only 2, the one I’m growing indoors is growing so fast, very vigorous, the other outdoor bean I popped got trapped in the sticky cover of its cotyledons so i had to carefully remove that "skin and now its been at a stand still due to the shock that it recieved during its stressful birth I have 4 more beans and they are regs, the seelig that’s in the tent now its checking all the boxes just as a seedling, its very tough, That is just a really beauty u got there though. wow super hazey foxtails :muscle:
Dubb

3 Likes

With the idea of the probe, perfect all-in-one explanation buddy. Thanks.

3 Likes

Bandaid Haze#7 is coco in my Veg tent. The original cut from @hoss8455 is in a 7 gal pot of organic soil and is on day 8 of 12/12. I’ll have to grab pictures of thst one but she seems happy in there. I’m planning on it taking 16 weeks.

22 Likes

90 DAYS … FNF and (NH x OH) x APPSS)

19 Likes

THH

34 Likes

Which one is your gem of the 3, they all look awesome!

5 Likes

The Deliverance is in week 8 of flower now but a long way to go she will need to have her feeding reduced from 1.2 EC down to 1 EC or even 0.9 EC as I am starting to see leaf tip burn.

They really don’t like too much feeding in flower.

24 Likes

Nice setup down below looks like the real winner. Kudos to you, the results are amazing.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m happy with it thus far. Definently need to dial in my lights and topp dress regiment. Still, not too shabby for my first time using soil and first go with something this sativa.

6 Likes

OnePassionateGrower,
Glad to see someone still growing the THH those look really nice, cant wait to see the end results!!! Id love to hear about any smells coming off those ?

I was lucky to get gifted some beans of THH that were from a very fast flowering male, that pollinated a gigantic 13ft tall, 3 ft wide female THH outdoors from last seasons crops. I also have beans from a Bodhis golden pineapple x hazy kush female that was pollinated by that same THH male that I am excited about! I was told from my grower buddy that I am the only one he gave the seeds to, so I have been providing updates, but I will be sharing pics and updates on here as well.

I popped a few of them outdoors, I have 1 female so far, I will be expecting the find out the sex of the others very soon.I am also running these outdoors on the east coast, I know they wont finish so they will be coming inside before the first frost!
Hope your having a hazey day, theres been a heat wave for the past week, the plants are loving it!
Dubb

10 Likes

Hey Run hope all is well currently all 3 are giving me metallic and incense type of smells, definitely haze forward scents. Best of luck on your Haze journey bud. These are amazing plants. :100:

And @Sailorboy My pick is the 2 on the right.
Ones stacking like it’s nobody’s business and the other looks like a heavy Thai leaner.

7 Likes

I’m back …

Greetings fellow Haze addicts!

4 Likes