Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

SSSTN

Late season single seed grow. Menthol/camphor/pine aromas.

Praying :pray: for that Mother Teresa :church: pheno

26 Likes

MMXNHXMG

28 Likes

Holy smokes it’s barely July :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Bandaid Haze#7 in 7 gal pot day 15 lollypopped her.

17 Likes

Same, 6.3-6.5 in pro mix HP. Tried 5.8 as recommended for a while and always had issues with availability of nutes in the upper range when PH was that low in HP

2 Likes

Let me abuse again to ask some intels on the chemotype’s style, if any it’s your cross ^^
We decided to work a bit its ass with a friend, blindfolded accession this year. We have no clue on what to expect lol

I’m not knowing what to expect from it , as well. It’s from @Budderton , he has worked with it a bit. He made the seeds.

6 Likes

Hello haze headss, I’m contemplating getting a small 3x3 tent for a haze only run. Could anyone point me in the direction of some no shit vouched for haze genetics? Much appreciated folk

2 Likes

Honestly, I don’t know what to expect from it either. Just nearing the end of an indoor run and they look and smell promising. I’m still unsure of what the effects will be like yet but I’m hoping for that get up and boogie, happy just to be here, uplifting sativa buzz.(ain’t we all😁)
They are growers and stretched 4-5x in flower. I took down one I thought resembled the Malawi Gold last week. It was at 16 wks of 11/13. Here it is on the stringer.

Splayed open to show inners.

Not dry enough for a pre-cure sample but it left my fingers sticky and smelling very nice! Still trying to pin down the smell and I’m sure it can change after cure but right now it’s got the classic equatorial “sage, parsley, celery, grass” in the background but with something different and unfamiliar to me up front.
Time will tell I guess.
Still have 2 more cooking along but looks like they’ll be rapped up by wk 18. Not sure how that translates to outside but again, time will tell. Looking forward to seeing what that monster you’ve got does @Hashpants
:v::canada:

24 Likes

Wonderful news for me :sunglasses:

I was confused by the

designation :joy:

18 Likes

Lao x Mango Haze from Wal

29 Likes

The same JH i shown earlier, to continue to show what’s going on. 60 days of growth, zeroed veg.

I wrote the hell too fast, i was aiming specially the “MM” of the @Hashpants quote, the Mullu exactly. We accessed some seeds with a friend but we strictly have no clue of how it’s smoking lol A stoner’s feedback with some comparisons will be helpfull.

11 Likes

Mazar/Haze
My selected mom and dad
Mom is a new420guys Mazar I Sharif, PM resistant, resinous, deep purple/black, hashy/herbal/floral cologne terps.

Dad is a Todd’s OHz male w/ great structure and jack/pepper terps.

The Mazar/Haze took about 70-80 days.
Smokes like a true hybrid. It’s basically a Haze with modest body, but no couch lock and a strong stoney head. 5 mins into the smoke and the high starts to wash over the body from head to toe. It doesn’t couch lock but it does make me comfortable, relaxed, and super in my head. 2hrs later and the body relaxation wears out and the head subtly gets to a buzz.

Great smoke for the afternoon/evening. I smoke it in the am but it’s definitely a early/late PM kinda smoke.

Rerunning her again. More seeds to hunt of this.
Also dumped the male on TopDawgs African Silk I f2’d. Mom was a spicy, savory, meaty, and piffy/hazy heady high with great visuals and no paranoia. Excited for that as well.

Learning a lot from y’all here!

24 Likes

MadMac has plenty of Genuine O.Haze work @ his site original-haze.com

7 Likes

The Mullumbimby Madness is kind of a “catch all” name for Herb that was grow and bred for yrs in the Mullumbimby region of Australia, apparently stretching back to the 60s. I believe there was a common ancestor, Old Mother Sativa ( mostly SE Asian ) that had things added to it year after year. So many growers of that region had their own version of MM, that where similar but different from one another due to the choices each made in their yearly selections. I am by no means an expert, this is just info relayed to me by Aussie members while I was vetting the seed .
I haven’t try any in pure form but it’s reported to be similar to Haze in effect. Motivational, uplifting, spiritual, sometimes psychedelic.
Perhaps one of our Aussie members could add more insight?
:v::canada:

16 Likes

The MM was a Thai Colombian cross, that was what I was told by people growing it and it was grown in the Main Arm area by hippies and from what I was told the old mother sativa was a Colombian.

MM was just like Haze, extremely strong and not something you saw a lot of commercially unless you knew the right people.

I had friends from School move up and live with the hippies in 1978 that grew the MM I first smoked it in 79.

A lot of people started to called their bush weed up there MM, but it was unrelated.

Around 84/85 law enforcement came down hard on them all and many left the area.

An Old Picture of a Hippie growing what could be MM up in the Byron shire, think it was taken mid 70s.

15 Likes

Anything bagged does better at the higher pH range for me. I always feed in the 6.3-6.5 range. Mostly at 6.5.

3 Likes

You have more data to say that MM has Colombian genes?

1 Like

The information I posted came from the people growing the real MM and I grew up with these guys through primary and high school.

This is Kangas MM he got given the line in the mid 80s it produces two types of plants a Colombian and a Thai type this is the Colombian side in mid-flower.

I nicknamed her Medusa.

21 Likes

I am pretty sure Kog said it was Southeast Asian.

3 Likes