Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

You guys are sure starting to change my thoughts on sativas. I should have some epic stuff in my sativa garden going right now. Pinky for sure being one of them and another that has a nice purple hue with tight nugs but no pistils anywhere. They just take forever to finish, I would imagine more so outdoors than you indoor guys have it. I have to see if it’s really worth the wait from this harvest. @hempy @Mordecai @bigLblazed @hammerheadgenetics

Shots of Pinky

Shots of the purple mystery with no pistils

Have plenty more where those came from in my grow journal going right now.

23 Likes

Super Silver Sour Peng Feminized seed = Peng clone ( North London Haze clone from early 2000’s ) x my SSSDH OJD clone Reversed.

Foxtails all through the plant , great taste similar to the old SSH and great Haze High

30 Likes

(Ft. Collins Cough x SSSDH) x (Kali Mist x SSSDH) -10 weeks

33 Likes

Anyone has some badaid haze? I smoked some xanadu by katsu (bdh#7 x bubba) that was epic high

7 Likes

Oh my goodness. I feel like I can taste that through the photo. Beautiful appearance. Great work.

4 Likes

I just harvested some Bandaid Haze recently. Its not done curing, but the tester buds Ive tried have been wild. The plants I got are also extremely leathery tasting.

14 Likes

we are testing some new strains.
Amnesia x Orangina has definitely some nice phenos, but the variation is big, in general i dont like that but there are some nice hazy phenos in the mix…

21 Likes

I forgot to bring this up this is an interesting trait that has popped up in the Deliverance that I have also seen in Haze that no one ever brings up that being square main steams, and you can also see it in the branches too.

It’s not common, but so far I am seeing it on all the Deliverance plants.

A different picture of a square steam from a Mango Haze.

24 Likes

Hope u made some seeds with it… did u run from seed or clones? I was trying to get a pack, but the dude that sells them , doesnt seem to like making money…

The beautiful part is the high on it… almost a mild mushroom trip effect . Been looking for something like that since…

3 Likes

Unfortunately I didnt. I just had a couple F2s, and didn’t get any solid males sadly. I do have one revegging. Hopefully Ill cross it into another haze of some kind here soon.

Yes! That’s what Ive been digging about it. Ive been hunting psychedelic hazes for a while now. Especially as a hash. Get that DMT blastoff. So much fun lol

6 Likes

OH x G13 Haze

First time growing her, I don’t have much to say so far. I like what I see so far.

24 Likes

Ouch i totally love this one ^^ Just the shape i’m in love.

5 Likes

I reversed 1987;(Ft. Collins Cough x SSSDH) x (Kali Mist x SSSDH) and made S1s
Also crossed it with Midnight Mass; (Black haze x Harlem Dreams) to make some hybrid FEMs
Very limited viable pollen (about 10%) but some seeds are available for stamps. They will also be given away during Overgrows 8 year anniversary :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Is it the photons

3 Likes

I can finally post here. Party. Buddertons maze. In a 3 gallon pot.((Mmxnh)x mg) :metal:t2::purple_heart: I’m also dropping a couple(3-4) of santeros emperor haze ix tonight. Have a good night everybody

42 Likes

Been able to access some old photos I thought lost. This is Wals NHxC5Mango I grew a year or 2 ago.

27 Likes

The latest Haze hybrid. I think she smells like Bubblegum. Around 65 days here

31 Likes

Hello fellow Haze heads!!
I’ve been a long time lover of NLD varieties, and have collected I believe to be some of the absolute best equatorial lines in the world! ( at least for sure in my region lol ) but…… I know we are NOT talking about ALL the many other NLD types Landrace / Heirloom variants we are talking about here in this thread about the one and only HAZE . To start with I have collected most of my OHaze / Haze hybrids from good friends I’ve met along my journey shout out to Sam, Nevil , Johnny C, MadMac YoSammy, Tom Hill And a few others who have preserved / worked this special plant. Here is what I have coming down the pipe. I will soon be working on several projects here and at the other forum I’m a member at currently I possess a generous amount of OHaz( MM, JC work) TH (di other site who shared with me these pictures of his current THH hybrid project.

This is mm/thai78 X THH one of the batches of pure THH beans he sent me have the same Male used in this Haze hybrid he created

36 Likes

Deliverance 2 days short of week 11 she really hates the feeding EC now at 0.9 starting to get more and more resin.

26 Likes

New Age Nevil Haze Feminized seed = Nevil Haze 18 x Mullumbimby Madness
X Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness

40 Likes