Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

Do you know whose MM that is? Any info on provenance?

1 Like

The MM used came from Kanga, who got it around 85 from up around Main Arm.

The selections and resulting crosses were made by Nevil and Kanga, then they went on different paths.

6 Likes

THH :call_me_hand:t2:

43 Likes

I would be interested too :blush:

Oh10

26 Likes

I am interested, thank you for doing this.

Dain

Hempy’s already answered. The MM came from Kangativa originally.

3 Likes

Howzit. I hope you guys are knocking it out of the park

55 Likes

@TomHill I’m not but it looks like you are !!! Look at that sea of haze .Looks like you’re getting ready to make another drop. ?

3 Likes

Hey Tom, how much that frame cost? I was using this 6ft tall dog kennel thing wrapped in thick plastic as a quick makeshift deal, but I need something new… and cheap… and easy…

3 Likes

Hello @TomHill . May I ask how old those plants are ?

2 Likes

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze Flower Day 19 [Maybe a week off]

25 Likes

Here ya go @SF0 Easy and sorta cheap
https://www.amazon.com/Quictent-Upgraded-Greenhouse-Crossbars-Gardening/dp/B0851K3SGB/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?crid=1C9E4IK1UX0GI&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.3B-iVfHrZ8-NREYSaqFBI1e2lApkpGh5NLadoJE1M2Eo276lzRug1Rhbd-ZEinDhqTc9r41kQ2EVVxyxq3g6ebC_xucSGHDYCLzlBEwtAxVXX59jHbWXcmVwc9S0zmBpW6tx-1qOYFt540nuMJPCUVypwXlij-fNPAadQ2TMGnd2whpEvFfUPr9ix4VcZA1sIIrDeLGORUhoq_bUqicaeQ.6uuguIslVnHBh8KgB30XXFoLekCdau3Ny-g1dPdp3Ig&dib_tag=se&keywords=quictent+greenhouse&qid=1722042542&sprefix=quikten%2Caps%2C515&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9zZWFyY2hfYXRm&psc=1

3 Likes

Hey thanks! I like these makeshift things because I’m usually outdoors and sometimes need something I can quickly put up around certain plants when the cold comes, and easily take down later. i usually doctor them up quite a bit. Amazon, yeah, I always forget about Amazon… Probably cause I think Bezos is a jerk… Anyway, thanks!

5 Likes

So I received and dropped 2 A5 haze s1. Does anyone know if these are fems or not? Either way no big deal just makes a difference for my plant count( actually space I don’t give a shit about numbers lol) cause I’ll drop more if not fem guaranteed.

12 Likes

I’m pretty sure all Doc’s seeds are regs. That one looks epic!

5 Likes

Are those Rez’s?

I think he sold them but they were most likely made by @Connoisseur_Genetics for ReservoirSeeds.

4 Likes

Definitely regs and it’s a cross of an A5 S1 plant to his Afkanastan/X18 Pakistani male. I just wasn’t sure if you realized that, because you said you dropped two A5 Haze S1. That should be an interesting cross for sure. Keep us updated on it. Best of luck with them!!

3 Likes

“So I received and dropped 2 A5 haze s1”.

If just an S1 they fem seeds

4 Likes