Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

Regs . Pop the whole pack . Tall ones will be A5 leaners , short ones Afpak . Hopefully you’ll get enough m/f’s of each side to do an increase so you can really play . Now this is not an S1 of Doc’s A5T but of " an old dutch clone " . Yo Sammy’s A5 ??? . Don’t have no more , you got last pk…xinh loi Cowboy . Do yer worst… No A5 male , pollen from another potent sativa fer sure . A5 already has NL indica in it , so don’t need no diet light haze . You got CG , Red Snake , Willie Nelson ? Oaxacan ? Viet Black ? Devils Tit ? Just sayin’…

5 Likes

Hey thanks I see the x on the label so it is definitely regs! Since this is confirmed more are getting dropped. I don’t know why I got stuck on the s1?🤦. So let’s see what I get! Thanks everyone. Yes I have cg and Oaxacan outside already and just starting to flower.

4 Likes

The plants are about 7 weeks I almost never keep track I age plants by nodes mostly.

Other questions those hoops are 12x20 cost $800 and we these days build them out of PVC for $250.

The plants were flipped to bud at 5 nodes and will finish about 6ft/2m on average.

24 Likes

Tom Hill Haze x Cuban Black Haze:

Nice smoke, almost as nice as the THH by itself.

Still - head and shoulders above the block work or dispo options being offered commercially.

Has an uplifting, euphoric, cerebral quality settling in the head with a slight stoneyness/lethargy presumably coming from the CBH side. Scent/aroma is like a floral tennis ball, and the flavor is a pleasant floral quality with a hint of incense…the scent after burning is not really incense strong.

35 Likes

The southern collective version?

1 Like

Sorry, I’m not following… I just responded to what was posted. Anytime you post about genetics always include the whole genetic makeup. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

New Age Nevil Haze Feminized seed

= Nevil Haze 18 x Mullumbimby Madness
X Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness

Nevil Schoenmakers , still the Haze king after all these years RIP :pray:

48 Likes

Great pics, curious what sort of lights those were grown under? How many weeks did they go? Scents/aromas/smoke scent or taste and effects?

10 Likes

Another JH just starting to do its things, 2023 F1 release, 79 days from seeds, 0 veg.
This one is all about a lemony cleaner. Who the fck know when i will be able to smoke it lol

16 Likes

I dropped four of Doc D Sour Diesel x A5 Haze, they all turned out female, dumb luck maybe? :joy:

11 Likes

Gifted Silver Haze Clone outdoors 400-gal bag about 60 days.

28 Likes

Now that looks like a proper haze, good job! I hope one day to grow the famous the. Why does this thread make me wait 12 hrs to post? Annoying

5 Likes

Because Hazeheads for some reason love drama and this keeps it from going out of control again. A lift of that 12 hr rule might be ok soon though??

3 Likes

I’m really sorry, I don’t think I ever answered you. Zang! Did really well but both plants hermied toward the end. Still made for some lovely bubble hash albeit I decided not to cross them with my Panama haze fem pollen because who needs hermie anyway. I’ll try again, they were beautiful plants.

5 Likes

Incense Haze x Jack (Chimera Seeds)

17 Likes

Good to know. I have a pack of Zang! F2s fromColorado Sativas as well. Hoping to grow them next summer. I wouldn’t mind growing out Vietnamese Black and making a backcross if I can find some seeds.

4 Likes

Good plan, a back cross would be fun.

1 Like

Original Haze (Tom Hill) x Blueberry DJ short

32 Likes

I love this. I’ve been thinking about that cross myself. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

When you are finished with these, yiu need to cross seed from this cross with his monkey balls(deep chunk) and make Toms Blue Balls.

10 Likes