Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

Let’s see how it develops but so far OH dominates heavily.

4 Likes

Which from the 2 did you use as pollinator?

2 Likes

Last Update on the Deliverance having some real issues with the Coco, turns out my premium core product was not so premium. The plants started to show Cal Mag issues, turns out my pre washed amended Coco was not buffered.

So I have been giving them Cal Mag with the nutrients that helped, but it’s not a fix shit happens new coco has been sourced.

I will rerun the Deliverance at a later time, really happy how they turned out.

30 Likes

How many weeks was that in flower? Looks done to me on that last shot

2 Likes

Here’s my SSH from last year…def more on the NL/skunk end of the spectrum. Heavy ass buzz

25 Likes

oh10 (seedsman*golli)

30 Likes

Good afternoon my friend, I didn’t do this work, it’s from the migthy seeds, He’s Chilean…
But mother and Tom Hill, and blueberry as father
And I’m a fan of your work. :raised_hands::pray:

1 Like

You got anymore of those seeds? Probably the closest the to Johnny Blaze.

2 Likes

It’s in week 13 of flower under 9/15 It’s not close to ready, the lower growth is far behind the fading is due to the unbuffered Coco and the Cal Mag issues as a result.

3 Likes

Here’s one of my favorite auto grows from a couple of years ago… purple haze white label North Atlantic seed company. Great pheno really enjoyed growing it

11 Likes

Yes, I do, but I’m leaving it for the next hunt, I only have about 12 seeds.
I have never tried Jhonny Blade, but I have heard a lot of good things about it. With Neville I have him as the father of two plants, ECSD X NEVIILLE HAZE, and Samaras (silver Haze x amnesia) x NEVIILLE HAZE.

3 Likes

@Pajarito Johnny Blaze
bb8cce01791dda764805c6c602a6bcec51adf885_2_375x500

20 Likes

P8051046~3

You want big heads guys. You want stipe cells (trichome stalks) of varying lengths so these large heads can overlap. You want a dense trichome field. And you want an epic cannabinoid profile. These are your 3 most valuable boxes to check off. Do not fall for these charlatans trying to pitch you on magical cannibinoid profiles that just don’t measure up to these other musts. This ain’t 1975 man.

40 Likes

Original haze repro i made ysing Ag seed co stock. Heres one throwing loads of single blade daggers and it smells like woody earth.

23 Likes

Doc Ds Metal Haze x Dragon Energy checked all three boxes.

28 Likes

Looks a little like grinspoon

1 Like

How long did those plants need to flower? That seems like a nice cross to make good smoke, just scared it’s a bit over the 80 days flower I can use in my multi strains garden.

2 Likes

That’s going to be the bulk of what’s in this thread.

2 Likes

Actually the sour chem x Tom Hill haze is running between 65 - 75 days depending on pheno. I’ve been cutting it at 10% amber and there are still a few white pistils on the biggest yielder. The smoke is my favorite right now. It has a great flavor and buzz. The trichomes are a beautiful even carpet of all equal sized heads. The lowers made some some very special bubble hash. I am tempted to do a bunch at once with the biggest yielder for a large bubble hash run. I will definitely keep a cut around for awhile.

4 Likes

I thought big (sic:resin) heads are associated with hash cultivars, not NLD equatorials AKA haze?

@kro-magnon can you light dep? cause it’s worth going the extra mile with a real (indica free) haze than these watered down crosses

3 Likes