Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

Jack Herer, 97 days, zeroveg.

22 Likes

I’ve got 15 from your recent OP in flower now.

Nice to have a simple data set to make better selections since I’m a newb and a bit impatient.

Thanks man for getting right down to it.

KISS

Shoulda run more but it’s still a gorgeous group of ladies.

:man_farmer:

9 Likes

Excellent work :raised_hands::raised_hands:
This A5 is the one maintained by the Southern Haze Collective right?
Stay safe and stay tall :rocket:

4 Likes

52 Likes

Very nice photography. You aren’t kidding when you talk about “field density” :eyes:

8 Likes

Original Haze beginning to flower.

18 Likes

BLUEHAZE
OH (Tom Hill) x blueberry DJ short

26 Likes

Hi Is it some amber trichome heads I can see on the second pictures ? What sign are you using to know they are good for harvest? What’s the average flowering time for this line of Haze ?

1 Like

Incense Haze x Jack (Chimera seeds)

17 Likes

I take it this question is for @TomHill

1 Like

Killer A5 Haze X Maple Leaf Indica ( NLD pheno)

(Purple Haze x Malawi ) X Tf1M

Dry farmed
(Purple Haze x Malawi )X Tf1M

40 Likes

Gifted Silver Haze starting to bud seems to love

the heat

26 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to write.

They are fun to grow and easy to secure a good crop out of them. I harvested 7.5 pounds of the mixed pheno table. I believe that my fast version would easily yield 9 pounds in a table with 70 plants.

3 Likes

Nice bud! Always good seeing Malawi show up in crosses :metal:

3 Likes

I appreciate the feedback. They seem great.

2 Likes

Hey Tom, great to see you man. Here is some of your Haze from the Spain’s repro, grew out 30 seeds, 14 females. This was one of my favorites, lime/green thai mango, metallic smell, cure brought some lavender. I gave this cut to chronic smoker here to grow, he said the first time he smoked it, he had to sit down and rethink his life for a bit haha.

52 Likes

cenanod-ezgif.com-resize

6 Likes

Thanks the Purple haze x Malawi is from Ace Seeds. Almost every hybrid i made with it always brings some fermented fruit with it and color.

4 Likes

Those first amber heads need to be overlooked, they have been there since time immemorial. If you must judge ripeness like that (I don’t) judge only the main flush of heads that come later.

30 Likes

I don’t use the trichomes colors to judge ripeness only, I go by different signs telling me a plant is ready like the level of swelling of the calyxes, the colors of the fading, how the plant drink, aspect of the pistils and how they disappear in the calyxes.
I’d like to know what signs you are using to evaluate the ripeness of your plants, I could learn a few.
I knew those buds are not yet ready that’s why I asked you about those amber trichomes, thanks for explanation;On a plant with such long flowering period I guess there is different waves of trichomes production.

9 Likes