Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

Yes jim…
The others wouldn’t be considered f1 either if we take into account the definition of an f1…
But the third is inbred though we dont know by how many generations…

7 Likes

The F1s acted like Nevils Haze they were long flowering huge plants and most wanted plants they could control with fast flowering.

You had the F1 test seed, then some years later you had the publicly released seed version, and then you had the MH IBL.

No need to be nasty Hammer.

I know what MH Nevil sent Dr P and I remember the posts and pictures from Dr P that he posted of his MH. As I said they were from the Mango Haze shanti released at Mr Nice, it’s not complicated.

Nevil told me what he sent Dr P and to be honest I didn’t care then or do I care now.

6 Likes

This pure original Haze , cant be ? , look at those leaves ?

1 Like

That was not nasty lol. We know if we don’t agree with ya, you think it’s nasty lol. Way to thin skinned. I think Nevile did many things without you knowing about it. Nevile sent Dr. P a bunch of seeds not just MH. If Nevile told you about the MH seeds I’m sure he told ya what others he sent lol.

3 Likes

I love science. But to be honest I just get the best equipment I can and the best soil i can make or buy(usually make). Then i let the plants do the rest. Thas all. Maybe one day ill get into the science of it all and get some light meters and stuff. Shit i don’t even have a light controller. Just dimmable leds and a thermostat connected to my exhaust.

4 Likes

No need to thank me Hammer and your welcome.

4 Likes

Wonder if the stipe and basal cells have a Casparian Strip mechanism

4 Likes

Here are a few of the F2 Mango Haze from the test seed I made 22 or 24 years ago.

The seed are like I said 22 to 24-year-old I put 50 seed into germinate and I got close to 50% to germinate, but a few just didn’t have the vigor to go past that, so I ended up with 13 I plan on germinating some more.

21 Likes

Didn’t mean to imply that the leds was my only light source. Those are my side lights.

1 Like

Incense Haze x Jack (Chimera seeds) - 6 weeks

Unfortunately, I let her go hungry this time around. It’s my first time growing her, and I’m watering with 2.4 EC (1200 ppm), but it still wasn’t enough. Hopefully, I’ll take better care of her next time

14 Likes

The HzA was lost a long time ago and all Nevil had remaining of him was HzA hybrids, he passed those onto Shanti. The only person to still have the HzC is also shanti along with the rest of Nevils plant and seed library.

5 Likes

There are 2 lines being held in the Netherlands. One side the HzC, HzA and AG13 and on the other side Ohz x Sk#1 :point_down:

22 Likes

Dr shared OGM with me. I know her well. What seeds Nevile sent him I’ll leave for Dr to tell. I wasn’t there!

Dr. P OGM

25 Likes

Yeah man check out these dense fat buds lol. I don’t know what to tell you man. It was sold to me as original haze. When it’s on, Its the best smoke I have ever experienced.

34 Likes

I thought the guys collectively known as the South Holland Crew where confirmed to be holding C and A still? Wasn’t Yo’Sammy involved with them?

4 Likes

Hammer like I said the mango Haze he grew came from Shanti and Nevil sent Dr P a few things no biggy. I hope you find a good plant Hammer, I think the MH is one of the best strains of the last 25 years.

Haggis No one but Nevil had HzA if others did it may have been still around today but like I said it was lost long ago. The best place to find HzA type plants is to grow out Nevils Haze.

Here is a conversation between Sammy and Karma.

8 Likes

So the Yo Sammy A5 given to Ace in my Panama A5 is really Panama A5 or C5? She looks different ti the C5 x Panams but it could be through the Panama.

It is always great to read you guys.

2 Likes

Male A died decades ago, some people (including Sammy’s group and of course Shanti) still have a cut of A5 (Nl5 x HzA), as Hempy already said the best way is to select from Nevil haze a pheno as similar as possible to A5, but it’s not the same thing of course…
Karma & Dubi A5 are from Yo Sammy…

6 Likes

Well heck I didn’t realize this was from your seed run. With this OP how many weeks do you let the females go before you think the seeds are mature enough to harvest? They still get that frosty yeah that’s nice! Still is it a hybrid tropical that you could build a seed line off of or does it act more inbred? Do you know if it is cold tolerant like the Thais are and can it handle humidity? Yeah thinking about trying it out and would like to cover as many bases as I can.

1 Like

Darn. At least you didnt spend $150 for a 5 pack of regs lol

2 Likes