Afghaniganza! NOW Black Afghani, Cherry Queen, Black Leb and Blue Hemp Leb

The blackdak is the most spicy pepper filled ganja I’ve had the pleasure to smoke, and absolutely made me forget my name after 4-6 rips off a joint. I had to put it out.

The dakini kush turned the BD nugs into these perfect moon rocks, then the BD added pure pepper and face meltage.

9 Likes

Wow, very nice report!

5 Likes

There we go @8k_feet. I knew that blakdak looked boss. Looking good Mr @lefthandseeds. Keep doing what you so. We need more good role models round here. Sounds great 8k. Have a good one.

5 Likes

Alot of breeders are freezing pollen with great results.
Main things here are make sure absolutely no plant material left in it and make sure it is totally dry.
If you have alot of pollen do not store in one batch.
I like to use single contact cases, some mix even ratios of flour with.
Smaller amounts of this is much easier youre taking it in and out one time, using it and pitch.
Some have froze and refroze but the chances cut probably 50% or more.
Some have frozen for 8 months or better.

6 Likes

Just getting back to square and caught up.
Ran out of available “likes” anybody got any I can bum.
Enjoyed the photography and the sharing of your skills.
Beautiful plants!
I’m smoking on some BD x right now Coastals Black lights. Quite enjoyable also.

I’ll have to go to the store for some Jiffy Pop and a camp chair, I’m in.

8 Likes

Dude …this is just the prelude…the main feature is running across several screens at the moment. And there will be sequels. A few links for you…
https://overgrow.com/t/blackdak-1-x-blackafghani-and-blackdak-5-x-pinetarkush-from-lefthand-seeds/20967
https://overgrow.com/t/the-black-lebanese-x-black-afghani-testers/20449

Some other projects…
https://overgrow.com/t/jungle-spice-outcross-grow-logs-black-domina-deep-chunk/19857

7 Likes

A buddy just hit me up said he still had some BD x Sug BLK Rose left from a run 3 years ago.
These BD’s are from the SSSB from years back, the fun never stops.

6 Likes

Black Afghani Jr. Just getting settled in here.

6 Likes

Coming along nicely now (Black Afghani)

7 Likes

Ch-Ch-Ch- Cherry Queen! Youngster lookn good.

7 Likes

Cherry Queen. She’s all growed up now. These CQ siblings all look the same. Quite homogenous really.
I can pick em out of the crowd n/p

13 Likes

Black Afghani. All growed up. 5 feet now. And she is the stinkyest plant I have, out of 10+ difff strains.
Coming along nicely.

14 Likes

:joy: i get the reference

3 Likes

I still have 2 clones of the BDxCQ mom and plans to bx her.

3 Likes

@lefthandseeds hey bro, hope u dont mind me parking these pics of your gear here?
Makes sense to me, but its an old thread. U welcome to move it or anything if need be. Figured Id document any visible traits etc for educational purposes .

4 Likes

I am glad this was brought back because I missed it :slight_smile:

great info

all the best and be well

Dequilo

4 Likes

This is the perfect spot for it. :+1: I will probably be picking it up again soon. I’m currently deciding what my next grow will be, either full tents on Jungle Spice (F3->F4) or Black Leb x Black Afghan (F1->F2).

All of your pics and info are relevant here though. So post everything you’re willing to share. :smiley:

6 Likes

I vote for the

:raised_hands::raised_hands::fist:t3:

7 Likes

COOL. COOL . Ill say that again

3 Likes

CQ #2 pheno grown in corn. She be gettn bent!!

7 Likes