African landraces and heirloom thread

It’s my pleasure @US3RNAM3 ! I recievd a flip from Tejas .

I’m haven’t inquired into his source yet, but if you’re around @Tejas , I am interested in any prominence you can give about the MG f1s.
:grin::v:

10 Likes

These were a reproduction of seeds from TLT.

15 Likes

Thank you for the info @Tejas . That helps solidify a few ideas I had.
:v::canada:

3 Likes

How was the smoke? I’ve never smoked it but have been curious how others are finding the smoke and high. I know it has a good rep so I hope I get some of that.

I found another pack of seeds of the Afropips MG yesterday. I tried sprouting what I thought was all I had of them before, from what I thought was all I had, and none sprouted. I found another pack with bigger more healthy seeds. I must have separated them already.

Now, I’m back to looking forward to growing it, heh. I’m guessing these came from @Cristalin. I got them from @smilestyle on Opengrow a good while back.

4 Likes

My initial text after a month cure wasn’t too exciting. I didn’t care for the taste, harsh. But the effects were nice, clear and energetic. I need to revisit it now that it has cured for 13 months to see how much it has improved.

11 Likes

Beldias starting to take pollen

13 Likes

Here is a couple of the phenotypes you can expect from the MG. :v:

29 Likes

Nice! Thanks @Tejas ! Which did you prefer, the calyx towers or the fluffy, cloud bud?

6 Likes

Wow @Tejas looking like a pearl string Pheno in there.Nice fluffy but dense Banana buds :banana:.Ill bet smoking a joint of that and looking up at the stars is a dream.

3 Likes

I’ve read or heard somewhere that sativa benefits from a 6 month cure. I’m finding that to be true.

5 Likes

looking good !

1 Like

Moroccan Beldiya

Two girls, one guy - looking for seeds to continue the line

15 Likes

Maybe we will finish at a similar time!

1 Like

I haven’t gotten into either one since my original taste test 12 months ago. I need to get sampling!

3 Likes

Will definitely keep updating here.

I too am interested to see how fast both yours and mine finish

I think I know the actual source of this one. And they came directly from Africa. Very high quality. @Tejas Did you get a chance to grow any seedless yet?

5 Likes

I’m anxiously awaiting your smoke report🤗
I had one scraggly plant last summer And it was strong and potent right when it was picked. I’m sure it would have been better after the cure, but there wasn’t enough of it.
@Budderton I had The calyx tower pheno.

7 Likes

I did, I took clones and the images of the two phenotypes are the results.

7 Likes

@Love.of.landrace on Instagram offering killer flash sale on his Malawi and kwazulu-natal strains on Instagram.

Only live for 2-3 more days. He can give details on Instagram just thought I’d share.

$1 a bean plus shipping

6 Likes

@Elpolloloco Thanks for the heads up on that one. I don’t have an IG account so I was curious if he has an email address?

4 Likes