Agroecological guerrilla, in search of the True Brazilian Sativa

7 males have been removed so far, as I mentioned earlier, I made the alcoholic drink with the root and exercise cloning techniques.
I also selected 2 males, removed the lower branches and replanted to collect pollen.

Thanks for the comment @rooted.

10 Likes

Great job, you really have to look for them; otherwise, they blend in with the surroundings.

5 Likes

Hi guys, sorry for the delay,
The guerrilla is clearly growing, some are over 2 meters tall, 15 males have been removed but, as colleague @rooted said, some males released pollens and observed some females with seeds, I have no idea of the level of pollination.
Another observation was that some plants have characteristics of sativa and other hybrids …
One plant in particular, proves to be very early, I already noticed that it has seeds, even so, I will choose a male with sativa predominance to make more seeds for the next harvest …
As for the cloning methods I tested, when I did the cleaning pruning at the bottom of the plants, I buried them around the plant itself and several took root.
Another method that worked was layering, as shown in the photo below. You can see the roots coming out, I made it with a piece of plastic I had in my hands.

17 Likes

Hello, another visit to the guerrillas, for observations and fertilization of flowering.

This plant was the first to start flowering, 2 weeks in bloom.

This plant started a little after the first, but it is the most advanced.

This is another plant with curved leaves and different texture, it was mentioned in previous posts

This last is a plant pruned 2 times with enough branches.

19 Likes

Observing the plants, some were pollinated and I noticed that some seeds were eaten by some insect, does anyone know what it is?

4 Likes

another question I have, it is about the microscope, I researched several accounts and prices:

60x - 100x : SM / MG10081-1w

60x : BdG / 60x

Can someone with more experience help? These are the options I have in Brazil, any help is welcome.

thanks

2 Likes

Very hard to say without a picture. :slight_smile: And few of us are in your region(not much experience). :v:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I will make more visits to the area to see if I catch the insect in the act … Then post photos

2 Likes

@Gugumelo your plants look great man nice job :+1:t4:

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

3 Likes

The 60-100x will allow you to get a closer look at the buds/trichomes, but make sure you have a steady hand or camera tripod.

4 Likes

I visited the guerrilla yesterday and found a plant with one of the tops drying prematurely, no caterpillar entry, the other top is healthy …

Is it something with the root? My environment is extremely humid

6 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @Uknow808 , @Tejas , @cannabissequoia

3 Likes

e aí ta parecendo que vai ficar bom essa floresta aí, vi que tem umas duvidas vamos lá vou falar em português e deixar a tradução em baixo afinal o site é ingles.

Bom essa lupa aí e a cinza funciona mas é muito pequena é difícil de observar mas funciona eu tenho uma.

Quanto a chuva isso é relativo porque depende da espécie algumas são mais resistente mas o fato é que com essas chuvas e mais o calor a tendência é mofar no meio dos Buds principalmente se eles forem densos. Algumas coisas como ventilação ou vento espaço maior entre as plantas e desfolha das fans leaf’s pode ajudar.
Quanto ao bichos comendo as plantas existe muitos desde gafanhotos, formigas, lesmas, larvas antes de virar borboleta, uma imagem dos tipo de dano que o bicho está causando pode ajudar para descobrir o que pode ser.

Essa planta aí que morreu prematura pode ser fungo calor e humidade sempre causa isso nas mais fracas eu perdi várias nesse final de ano

A parte boa é que só as fortes sobrevivem.

Hi, looking like this forest is going to be good there, I saw that you have some doubts. Well that magnifying glass there and the gray one works but it is very small it is difficult to observe but it works I have one. As for the rain, this is relative because it depends on the species, some are more resistant but the fact is that with these rains and more heat the tendency is to mold among the Buds, especially if they are dense. Some things like ventilation or wind, more space between the plants and defoliation of the fans leaf’s can help. As for the animals eating the plants, there are many from grasshoppers, ants, slugs, larvae before becoming a butterfly. This plant that died prematurely can be fungus heat and humidity always causes it in the weaker ones I lost several at the end of the year The good part is that only the strong survive

4 Likes

Normally plants with root problems start fading by the bottom, must be a sort of fungus, get rid of the damaged part, the rest looking good … :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Simply amazing @Gugumelo. I love seeing plants growing in a natural environment. You got me drooling over your growing spots. And lots of photos too. Almost like taking a mini vacation going through your thread. Thanks!

7 Likes

Yes Man sure
I can send a lot of seeds to you no problem. I have a lot that I will not plant and also some homemade crosses.
we also have seedruns here, I don’t know if you’ve already seen them, you can subscribe to anyone who’s open, as many as you want.

https://overgrow.com/c/breeders-lab/seed-runs-co-op
another alternative is the Sebring website there is always good stuff there but it has to be fast because things end quickly there since the seeds are free
https://diygreenlife.com/

3 Likes

If you look closely at the circled area you can see some browning, which from my experiences usually end up killing off the plant eventually. That point is damaged and will continue to die back. But that just from my experiences.

8 Likes

Might be a stem borer beetle. :bug:

4 Likes

Thanks @George, I’m really ruling out root problems, I’m going to remove the damaged part.:hushed::frowning:

@V4vendetta , thanks for the encouragement, I’m an organic producer, mainly pineapples, applying what I have available … As for the photos, there are many plants :joy::joy:

@Uknow808 as for fungi, I observed a darkening of the stem, without spores, I will return to reevaluate. Now the drills worry me, I lost a lot of pineapple and corn this year for them … I applied dipel (bacillus thunginiensis) last week. If so, I’ll try to get the bacillus insid the stem for testing. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome bro. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like