Agroecological guerrilla, in search of the True Brazilian Sativa

I think they’re just tacoing or cupping up to preserve humidity, it happens when it’s too dry or hot for the plant, check if it is corrected after a rainy or humid day, it looks fine … beer2|nullxnull

8 Likes

Good morning, I paid a visit to the guerrillas today, the growth is exponential !!! :pray:

11/11/2020

18 Likes

Hello guys , are in week 8

.some plants are showing pre flowers,

Doubts arose:

Are males able to pollinate with pre-flowers?

Another thing, I am thinking of plucking the males, putting them in pots far away to collect pollen, but the plants are close, is it worth it?

I have difficulty cloning, I will use the male branches to make several attempts …
Here it is very humid, and it rots before the roots …

Would anyone have a tip ??

13 Likes

I love seeing things get re-engineered for other purposes.

6 Likes

I think before the ladies having pistils there’s no risk but I would chop those males just in case, pollen flies freely and distant outdoors :sweat:, can you take care of those clones at home? :sunglasses:

6 Likes

yes @George, the idea is to keep the clones in the “fridge”, and then choose the best …

I will look for vermiculite and try layering directly on the ground …

As for the males already identified, I will remove them from the area

6 Likes

Sorry missed that post, are you thinking in an hydroponic setting for the clones? That would help with your high humidity … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I will try to lower a branch to the ground to take root

I pulled it out of males just now, I have enough stakes to clone by various methods,

As for hydroponics, is that method with air bubbles?

Thanks for the feedback…

3 Likes

Yes, you can see many examples:

This one is how to do it by Dequilo:

I am not handy so I bought an Aerogarden Harvest where you are supposed to grow cherry tomatoes and basil, it works the same way, just added an air stone… :innocent:

10 Likes

Hello guys, I removed the males from the area and took the opportunity to make a drink typical of the historic cannabis producing regions of the interior of Brazil.

Cachaça with cannabis root.
In addition to this historical use, currently with the ban, when the police find a plantation, it is cut and burned on the spot, leaving only the roots that are used to make this drink.

There is a brand of cachaça called “Pitú”, cannabis is popular in the country with the name “maconha”, an illegal brand called “Pitúconha” was launched.

I took advantage of the cleaning water of the branches and some more crushed roots in the blender to improve the rooting of clones.

I also collected stakes from the males to exercise some cloning techniques, to see which one best suits my reality.

15 Likes

That’s a very interesting pattern on the leaves, what intrigues me is that it’s on the lower sets aswell and looks consistent, I know ow I’ve seen reference to this curved pattern before being related to another genetic line. I’ll try and track the info down again.

5 Likes

Hello @RedOctober, are you talking about this plant?

I’ve been following her and keeping this pattern … And it’s female !!
If you get more information about it it would make me very happy !!!

edition: This plan was published Weird plant picture thread , because in my limited experience I had not seen anything like it.

12 Likes

I was in the guerrilla today, here are some images:

I’m trying to keep the plants low, I found this canvas in a work, and I’ve been lowering and spreading the branches …

Some moorings were also made., …

!

IMG_20201120_081556|666x500

12 Likes

Yes that’s the one. Hopefully I find it again.

1 Like

Finally it stopped raining, the guerrillas are looking great every day. As for cloning, if you leave them the way the photo looks in pots with water, they create roots, it takes a little longer, it works well, when I’m lazy I just leave the cuts (cuttings) in the disposable glass with water and from 15 to 20 have roots

6 Likes

Do you change the water? I made the preparation with the male roots and a very diluted rooting fertilizer, and the clones are touching the bottom.
Do you think you have a problem?
Or should I just add rainwater?

thanks…

1 Like

I only put water, because when I put something else in the water I always have to change the water because the water smells and strange colors and the clone ends up rotting or I have to change the water, when it’s just water, nothing rots

5 Likes

Sorry for the changes, I was only able to make the comments now.

This is an overview of area 2, in which all plants were pruned in the third node, totaling 22 plants. Born on 10/10.

This is a plant with curved leaves, is in area 1, born in 09/15.

It is also about the curved leaves, an overview, highlighting the pork (legume) and the tajets (for the neomatoids)

General image of area 1, initially with 57 plants, and after some attacks by ants and the removal of 6 males so far, it has 51 plants, born on 9/15.

You were the survivors of the ants’ attack and are the ones that most branched out.

Partial image of area 1.

General image of area 1, initially with 57 plants, and after some attacks by ants and the removal of 6 males so far, it has 51 plants, born on 9/15.

Partial image of area 1.

Partial image of area 1.

Partial image of area 1.

Partial image of area 1.

Partial image of area 1.

Partial image of area 1.

Partial image of area 1.

Partial image of area 1.

Partial image of area 1.

Partial image of area 1.

Partial image of area 1.

Partial image of area 1.

Partial image of area 2.

Image of area 2., With 22 pruned plants born on 10/15.

Partial image of area 2, plants pruned in the third node.

Image of area 3.

Partial image of area 3.

Partial image of area 3, plant completely defoliated by the ants that have been recovering.

Partial image of area 3.

Partial image of area 3.

Partial image of area 3, with 5 plants born on 10/15, heavily attacked by ants

16 Likes

A male can pollenate a females preflowers.first sight of balls start culling.

4 Likes

Hi guys, sorry for the post edits, I made some comments. Any questions were available …