AK bean brains catalog

I agree with the post above. I don’t think you can go wrong with any of his NL lines / hybrids.

But you are right, there is so much to choose from, it’s tough.

6 Likes

His Blueberry and crosses. As others mentioned his NL and TKNL5Haze crosses are special

Also in case anyone hasn’t seen already, there is a restock and some new strains that should drop at JBC soon. I actually prefer JBC because I can pick the freebies and sometimes the prices are lower than direct orders

6 Likes

I have a pack of his NL5-NL1 / 89 NL to run soon. I can’t wait as he suggested this one for yield and potency.

3 Likes

I like the sounds of that! (about the nl5-nl1 x 89 nl)

That’s the big one I’ve got going in the garden, some pics posted above in this thread, gotta get an updated one, it is close to 7’ tall (untopped). Took some abuse in the 50 mph gusty winds in a thunderstorm yesterday, but pulled through—with a few less branches. Oh well.

Clusterf female is filling in the outdoor scrog net, first layer. This is an experiment, haven’t done nets outdoors before—or ever, for that matter.

Both Ike’s I started were male, currently collecting pollen from one of them.

Still unknown about the two seedlings of Red Grape Lebanese that are 3 weeks old. Skinny little blades on those leaves.

Happy growing to all.

edited for clarity

3 Likes

I’ve really been enjoying the smoke from AKBB’s NL 5/1 x Super Skunk

30 years ago I was first exposed to cannabis cultivation. My friends grew NL5 x Skunk #1 and kept the cut around for years. It never failed to do the trick. It was neither too racy nor too sedative. The NL5/1xSS isn’t the same but it’s quite similar and I love it!

27 Likes

I ran that one last season and it was really good…delicious!

3 Likes

Yeah man that old school 5/1 was awesome. I miss that herb. We dropped it to follow the Sour D craze. Thanks for posting this🤙

4 Likes

Seems like ak bean brain is one of those underrated breeders in a world of cookies hype.

11 Likes

NL5/NL1 x 89 NL

And some Red Grape Lebanese.
The one on the left is female, not sure about the other yet.

22 Likes

Please keep updating the NL, I have a lack of these and I’ve yet to grow them for what ever reason.

4 Likes

Couldn’t resist and scooped a few more packs of akbb from the jbc drop.

There is something exciting about snagging the last pack of whatever lol. This time it was Matty cakes

10 Likes

NL5/1 x 89 NL
Pushing 8’, hoping stretch is about finished.

Clusterfuck hitting its flowering stride.

And check out these leaf serrations on the Red Grape Lebanese.

24 Likes

Outdoor Clusterfuck with purdy purple petioles.
Easily the farthest along of anything in the garden, closest is the Nl5/1 x 89NL, but it isn’t really close.

17 Likes

Big Fuck (TK NL5 Haze / NL1) being a really big fuck.

I renamed it to “Alaskan Big Foot Haze” to keep it kid friendly. :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Is anyone super tenured on AK’s NL line? I have two packs ( NL1/ACC NL1) and NL5 - NL1 / 89 NL . I need something to put me in a deep night sleep and I’m unsure of which one is closer to NL1 and would check my box?

The first one NL1/ACC NL1

3 Likes

Thanks broski

Update on the Big Fuck (TK NL5 Haze NL1) – got a little too big and I didn’t support it enough

22 Likes

Kali Mist

22 Likes

Nl5/NL1 x 89 NL

21 Likes